ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nordschleife Sept/Oct 2010

tiTTy & SV650
Nice one thanks, me and PSJ will definately be up for that .. like someone says how busy does it get? i guess you book the track and fill the spaces up so it is limited..

knockhill is south glasgow right?

(i just hope i am not working away the same week... unless you do them on fridays?)

Knockhill is 1hr from Glasgow pretty much, North of Edinburgh but not near Edinburgh ;)

Kames is a sprint track in Ayrshire south of Glasgow as Justin said.

E90
Official CS ring trip? Oh NOOOOOOO.

I might roll up if I'm in country, Might do snetterton on Oct 6th though, and once the Golf is back in the uk, its there for winter.

Fabia vrs tdi
£800 not cheap, I'd rather camp somewhere - will be back from my honeymoon around the 20th of September so I'll prob be skint unless I can organise a joint account with my new wife then I'm sorted.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
£800 not cheap, I'd rather camp somewhere - will be back from my honeymoon around the 20th of September so I'll prob be skint unless I can organise a joint account with my new wife then I'm sorted.

lol, camping will save you..what...£50?! Sac that. A good nights sleep is required!

I wouldn't want to do all that driving then lay on the floor/grass/rocks to sleep! LOL

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^Correct...Not overly fussed if it's a nice hotel, i just point blank refuse to sleep outdoors!! Me and Al were gonna do it at FCS, sac'd that idea off rather quickly and slept in the motors...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'd also rather sleep in the car!

f**king tents!

Pikey.

340i
After 6 days of camping around Europe the Hotel an der Nordschleife was like absolute 5 * luxury LOL.... It is a very clean and nice Hotel, especially for the price!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
After 6 days of camping around Europe the Hotel an der Nordschleife was like absolute 5 * luxury LOL.... It is a very clean and nice Hotel, especially for the price!

It is nice...breaky was a bit odd...But thats typical of the continent! (I've been around the world and only the brits know how to do breaky)

V6 Exige, GTR R35
30th is pretty tight for me - im not home til 29th.

if i go over on my trip then im pretty much screwed - so will have to give this a miss chap

Motorbikes
I'm a definate now.

Yes -

1. Tina (driving)
2. Ali (driving)
3. Gaz (undecided wether to drive or not.)
4. steve.m (also need a passenger, Rory?)

No -

Maybe -

1. rory182 (as a passenger most likely, maybe with steven)

CX-7,westfield,ix20
I'm a no unfortunately guys.

REALLY wanting to do this but want some track practice in before I do the 'ring and just won't have the time between now and then.

C*nting busy at work, get married in August, move out of house in august and new house not ready till October so got a fair amount of stuff to sort out between now and then lol.

Was planning on doing it next year so if one was organised for then I'll be a definate! Hopefully have my toy by then to so could maybe take that instead of the family wagon.

Would be great going with you guys since you've got a bit of experience etc.

Yes -

1. Tina (driving)
2. Ali (driving)
3. Gaz (undecided wether to drive or not.)
4. steve.m (also need a passenger, Rory?)

No -

1. Dave (unfortunately)

Maybe -

1. rory182 (as a passenger most likely, maybe with steven)

Dave, I had bugger all track experience apart from one knockhill instruction day.. Wouldn't worry too much about getting loads of practice in.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I'm hoping to be a passenger.

If not then hopefully the ph1 makes it there and back lol!

CX-7,westfield,ix20
Cheers guys, Middle of moving house then so just wouldn't manage it unfortunately :dapprove:

Will def be up for it next year though!

Would also be up for a jaunt to knockhill for one of those track nights Ali!

MY10 R35 GTR
Very interested baoby. Got couple of weeks booked off in sept up untill the 24th so should beable to extend it. When do we need to have it booked for??