ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nordschleife Sept/Oct 2010

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
That was a really good read Justin. Well written aswell.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lols No i'm in the Dominican mate, I also don't have the confidence for the ring.

I would cause an accident by being too cautious.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I'd like to go next year for the trip experience more than driving the ring.

tiTTy & SV650
Well it's official, handed my notice in. Should be able to afford this all the more now.

Who's after a passenger? Might be tempted for 1 laps driving at 6/10's just to earn a sticker...

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Yes -

1. Tina (driving)
2. Ali (driving - don't want passenger)

No -

Maybe -

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
LOL! Ooops! I didn't mean too!

Yes -

1. Tina (driving)
2. Ali (driving - don't want passenger)
3. Gary

No -

Maybe -

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Mother fucker!

IF I drive it, I'll need to squeeze in a track day before hand!

Don't want to do the ring as a complete novice.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Why? Vee's the only car to take over...Loved mine!

Well for starters only done 1 lap on the ring and that was intimidating enough pootling round in the gta... ( i didnt and still dont know the track at all) and also i havent "learnt" how to get the best out of it yet....

Im a maybe, ill never commit unless i am 110% - f00king hate it when people say theyll come and then drop out!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Well for starters only done 1 lap on the ring and that was intimidating enough pootling round in the gta... ( i didnt and still dont know the track at all) and also i havent "learnt" how to get the best out of it yet....

Im a maybe, ill never commit unless i am 110% - f00king hate it when people say theyll come and then drop out!!

Yeh, totally agree.

Why not come along to knockhill, i'm doing a number of track evening at the mo in both the Z4 and V6. You could gain some comfort out of that!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Is that ferry cost for 2 people in one car or each, same for the room?

What sort of total cost would it be for 2 people in 1 car?

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Yeh, totally agree.

Why not come along to knockhill, i'm doing a number of track evening at the mo in both the Z4 and V6. You could gain some comfort out of that!

Knockhill would be good. you will have to let me know more info...

White Sti Hatch
Yeh, totally agree.

Ali let me know when your heading i would like to head along in the Meg !

Track 172cup
could be tempted if i can get my cup on the road and running sweet (engine swap to do)

as said before though i won't put my name down till i know for definate either way, will need to pop up to knockhill or to a meet sometime aswell

Motorbikes
Yes -

1. Tina (driving)
2. Ali (driving)
3. Gaz (undecided wether to drive or not.)

No -

Maybe -

1. steve.m (also need a passenger, Rory?)

Good lad, going myself with the Colshe in August. Lets hope his hybrid and my 172 f**king make it .

tiTTy & SV650
Yes -

1. Tina (driving)
2. Ali (driving)
3. Gaz (undecided wether to drive or not.)

No -

Maybe -

1. steve.m (also need a passenger, Rory?)
2. rory182 (as a passenger most likely, maybe with steven)

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Theres one in july, track evening. £60sheets. 6-8 at night. I'm doing that. In the BM tho, happy to take you's all round, show you the way! :)

Nice one thanks, me and PSJ will definately be up for that .. like someone says how busy does it get? i guess you book the track and fill the spaces up so it is limited..

knockhill is south glasgow right?

(i just hope i am not working away the same week... unless you do them on fridays?)

Nice one thanks, me and PSJ will definately be up for that .. like someone says how busy does it get? i guess you book the track and fill the spaces up so it is limited..

knockhill is south glasgow right?

(i just hope i am not working away the same week... unless you do them on fridays?)

Knockhill is near Kinross, just north of the FRB. Kames is south Glasgow I think