ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nokia N80

Golf GTI 1.8T
DennisV6 said:
You can remove this mate, its in the settings, think its called Active standby.

In settings-Phone-Standby-Active Standby

I'll have to look for that, havent got that feature on my samsung e720 tho.

Carlos - your probably ok for 3 signal as you in london but out here my mate is forever saying he hasnt got signal, and on orange most the time when he hasnt got any I have near on full signal.

Mini Cooper S sport
Spoke to O2 today, they're calling me back on the 15th, the day they go on sale, to sort out a deal. The salesman told me they're getting 20,000 of them, so hopefully there should be enough to go round!!

Audi A6 (S3 on order)
Have just had a look around an N70 .... is the N80 going to have more ooomph ?? because the N70 is horribly slow.

I might hang on for the SE M600.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
im going for the n80 once my contract has expired next month. Great phone. Iv got the 6680 at the mo, and thats good, but the higher res screen, wifi, sliding keypad, and 3pm camera will be schweet!

Considered the i-mate SP5 windows mobile phone, but dunno if id get on with the OS.

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
rmccardal said:
Have just had a look around an N70 .... is the N80 going to have more ooomph ?? because the N70 is horribly slow.

I might hang on for the SE M600.

it is a bit slow, but its running symbian - its like a mini computer

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I'll probly get an N80 after having a 6680 currently. Would really miss having tomtom!

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
there so much you can do with symbian -

ive got an app called gina

programme it, then when you get a tx from a certain person (lady) it goes straight into a password protected folder that only you can access. Then when you reply that also goes into the same password protected folder, so no one can see any tx from or to this certain person.

good for hiding tx from GF

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
ace will have to get that mofo!

im really impressed with the symbian os tho, so much you can do with it, tom tom being one of the best!

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Adams_16v said:
ace will have to get that mofo!

im really impressed with the symbian os tho, so much you can do with it, tom tom being one of the best!

check out www.handango.co.uk

if you see anything you want, just PM me and ill get you a cracked version (free version)

do a search for gina on there and you can see everythig it does - it works for mms as well i think

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
tomtom is the program lol! :)

you will need a large mem card though (ensure its dual voltage and compatible) and also a bluetooth gps receiver!

let me know if u need owt pal!

andy - ta mate!

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
the n series use a different form of OS so make sure you get the right tomtom app for the n80.

none of the normal symbian apps work on the n series

Golf GTI 1.8T
andy_con said:
there so much you can do with symbian -

ive got an app called gina

programme it, then when you get a tx from a certain person (lady) it goes straight into a password protected folder that only you can access. Then when you reply that also goes into the same password protected folder, so no one can see any tx from or to this certain person.

good for hiding tx from GF

your gonna have to hook me up with that too mate :)

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
oh well there now for anyone else

im just updating the airfield threat found another one today and posted some pics of wormingford one yesterday

so check it shortly

Citroen DS3 DSport
I was told last weekend that TomTom Mobile is now able to run on the N80 but I'm unsure how accurate the info is.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I'll probably end up with the N80 if o2 stock it first. I would like to have the N91 but my patience is running thin.

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
sneeks said:
I'll probably end up with the N80 if o2 stock it first. I would like to have the N91 but my patience is running thin.

well car phone have the n91 on o2 in stock now.

i ordered mine monday and got it today

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
this is just a post to say im using wi-fi on my n91 to do this post

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha