ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nokia Lumia 920 UK release date

Good overview of the new features here:

[video=youtube_share;SQZEkXCE_fY]http://youtu.be/SQZEkXCE_fY[/video]

I had a play with all the new phones today. The 920 is quite bulky compared to the HTC offerings. Actually surprised by its weight.

Bumder With A Buffer
I "was" tempted to get the 920 but after seeing EE's price plans for it im out.

£46 for 24 months. Jog on.

Clio MK3 DCI
I am taken by the 8X. I just hope the quality is better than previous HTC offerings. I had a HD7 but it fell apart after a year. My lumia 800 is far better.

I am going with one of the htc phone. Both felt great when i had a play with them. i like the wireless charging the 920 has but done need it.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I have a HTC trophy which I love but it does feel a bit out date now.

Like the look of some of the HTC models.

Mito Sportiva 135
Like the look of these W8 phones - will wait to my upgrade in a year though before deciding whether to commit or stay with Android. Harder decision than I had anticipated though!

It's very heavy. White looks better than black and wireless charging seems to work ok. All EE stores should have them today, you get the wireless charging thing for free (doesn't come in the box)

E39 530i
Ah right, got ya. The phone isn't that heavy. Yes its heavy that most phones but its not something which is annoying me. So far phone seems alright. Nice change from ios.
Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro1_342 using Board Express

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I went in the 02 store in Leeds yesterday and had a play with the 8x.

It felt like a really nice phone. Feels more fresh compared to my HTC Trophy.

I need to look at what's new compared to my WP7. Hopefully when we get 7.8 there isn't to be much difference.

I just love WP games. That's what I use my phone for most of the time.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
I was all set to get an S3 in feb to upgrade my HD7, but these reviews have got me thinking.......!