ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

no undertray

monaco 172
Is it going to cause any big problems if i run with no undertray for a while? Ie water harming any sensors or stones getting to the aux belt? From what i can see the aux belt is covered anyway without the undertray

When i put my car back together this morning i noticed that the undertray bolts wouldnt nip up and kept falling out, threads on the bolts seem fine so i assume its the threads in the chassis that are shot so im not too sure what to do about that..

2002 clio 1.2dynamic
only problem i would imagine is if you run a heavily lowered car hence im making an ally sheet up to fit underneath bit more protection

Lots of Alfas
They do stop a lot of salt/spray and crap during winter sticking to the underside of the engine and around the steering rack and gear linkage etc.

monaco 172
Lol maKes me feel better. Cheers lads.

Its a bloody ball ache taking it off every time I need to work on the car anyway.