ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nitrous Oxide Group Buy

the buy has been put on hold for a few weeks to gather more interest as some people dropped out!

so youve got another week or so to find some money if any1 was still interested ;)

People, this is a legit and indredible buy.

I gaurantee you will be happy and nothing will happen to your engines when its setup correctly.

I wont be doing another group buy for a long time as you can see it takes alot of organisation.

If you want to do it, jump in......you can always sell it on again for more.

indeed they do, so far every1 who wanted it and didnt drop out has kept their name down, im waiting on replies from 2 ppl still tho, so at the mo there are 5 confirmed, but with time on our side now hopefully a few more ppl will get paid this week and realise they can afford it and join the buy :D

cheers guys
JIM

how much would it cost to have a pro fit a kit to your car?

im interested on puttin one on my 1.4 16v clio.

whats the increase in power gona be like??

and how likely will it be to knacker my little 1.4 engine???

thats fine i dont mind spendin that as long is its all done properly so theres not even the slightest chance of damage to my engine.

any guess on how much of an increase in power its goin to give to my 1.4 16v?

0-60 time??

thanks tom

power will increase depending on the jets fitted, anything from 25bhp to 100bhp, im not sure on the most you can do on a 1.4 tho

0-60 time is impossible to guess, it will be significantly quicker tho lol

as many as possible!! to make 10 i need 4 more, but if i can get more than 10 theres less chance of having to delay the deal from ppl pulling out

also we mite even get some further discount with extra ppl

yeh 25 bhp is more than enough to satify myself!

added it to the gains from my de cat , back box and induction kit would be very very nice!!

so the 25bhp kit that your selling would be fine for my 1.4 to cope with then?

thanks tom

we have 7 definites again after a few dropped out first time round, so basically im gonna give it another week to get 3 more ppl!

in the event we dont get another 3, then we drop down a discount level, and it will become about £35 more expensive per kit :( but id still be interested in running the deal if it does come to this, its still cheaper than anywhere else

JIM

Quote: Originally posted by jimbo on 23 February 2004

0-60 time is impossible to guess, it will be significantly quicker tho lol
though NOS was only usefull at top end of 5th, maybe 4th

so shouldnt improve your 0-60 through 1st 2nd and 3rd at all should it?