ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nice rear end :)

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
No biggy, just took the clio badge off & fitted some tail pipes. Lookin a million miles better already :eek:

Well before

IMG_9817.jpg

Now :D

IMG_8542.jpg

IMG_1234.jpg

IMG_8856.jpg

IMG_6373.jpg

I like it.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Looks much nicer, Red really is one of the better colours on the 197 IMO.

Fortunate that there's loads of them for sale, and they seem to be the cheapest at the moment. Having to restrain myself until other things are sold!

Looks nice Dawn :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
LED plate bulbs and some clean plates to finish?

I am looking forward to how this ends up. :)

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Cheers Dan, sorry to put you on hold were still waiting for results etc atm.

Daniel yes clean pressed plates & led bulb would be good. Still loads of plans, already bought the next mod :)

Cheers ya'll

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Fortunate that there's loads of them for sale, and they seem to be the cheapest at the moment. Having to restrain myself until other things are sold!

Looks nice Dawn :)

Tell me about it! I keep looking at them and prices are lower on them than I paid for my cup 4 years or so back, I'm tempted but I have to keep telling myself no.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I do like an ur197 :) for me they just look a little bare without a spoiler....

What plans you got dawn? Apart from it being one of the cleanest 197s there is!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Tail pipes ruin it for me i think they suit them with non but its not my car..

i echo everyone else i look forward to seeing what you do with it!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I don't understand the tips, they look awful IMO. If you're going to do it, buy a 200 diffuser and do it properly.

Removing the Clio badge makes such a difference though... it's the first thing I did to mine when I got it home.

172 cup
Looks really good, i like the exshaust tips. Think they look odd without them from factory. Think I will have to buy something else off you for another excuse to come have a look at the 197

Clio RS 172 mk 2000
Very, very nice. I think getting rid of the "renault sport" decals would even be more nice. But I can totally understand that you let them be :)

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Agreed on sitting slightly lower. Im not a fan of the rs badge either, will eventually get replaced.

Cup shocks bought, H&R springs soon to be bought too ;)

172 cup
Lol just pop over anytime for a cuppa, i wanna see the clio! :)

Well Im looking at a mint 172 cup tomorrow 35k from new so might be a different clio to show you. Lucky I have been lazy so havent fitted the engine bits yet, so will go on that if I get it.

Plus I really need tips on getting it as shiny as yours!

p.s might not bring the little one in the car this time, had to sit in the carpark for half an hour watching the helicopters and planes!!

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
RS200 badge and diffuser, along with the 197 front end would be a winner imo. However, just a subtle drop right now and that would be spot on.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Well Im looking at a mint 172 cup tomorrow 35k from new so might be a different clio to show you. Lucky I have been lazy so havent fitted the engine bits yet, so will go on that if I get it.

Plus I really need tips on getting it as shiny as yours!

p.s might not bring the little one in the car this time, had to sit in the carpark for half an hour watching the helicopters and planes!!

oooh sounds good! Yeh deffo give you a hand on cleaning her up! lol at your little'un, bring him over next time :)

On the list this month are the brakes, rear tyres, cambelt & lowering. Im yurning for the sprint spoiler & front RS splitter :dapprove:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Looked better before, tips cheapen it imo

Debadge is a must though :)