ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Next Gen/PC] GTA V

1.8 Civic EX
Online is quite easy once it gets going.
You start off just wondering about the map with other people.
Do a couple of races to get your rank up then more missions become available. Contacts from the single player game start to call you such as Lester/Simeon et-all and give you jobs. Collect and deliever drugs, repo some cars etc. You can do a fair amount of them on your own, or host the job and chuck out some random invites for people to join and help you out.
Once you have done the job you get a screen show lots of other "jobs" such as races, team death match etc. You can choose to do either of those or simply return to freeroam and mooch about the map again

Last edited:

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW 430D & T5
I may start playing online again. I played it a fair bit on my 360 (although didn't really rank up that much) but then when I got it on my XBO I started single player again and haven't been online since. I'd rather keep pushing for 100% game completion rather than play online as I'm a bit OCD and like the challenge of literally completing everything.

1.8 Civic EX
I'm the same, not finished the single player story yet althought I think I'm almost there. I started to replay all the missions to get Gold on each one lol.
Got gold on the first 20-25 missions or so then I figured I'd give online a "quick" go to see what it's all about....I can't remember the last time I played the the single payer bit now, gotta be atleast a few weeks ago.
Certainly plenty to do, and it's saving me money too as I'm really trying not to have too many games on the go at once with the XOne.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
Can you guys see if you can commend me in online? Not sure if it will help me out of bad sports or not but some people say it will. It's in start/online/players. I can't get any missions done in there, just so many hackers who can't be killed and people who won't race/join missions to get my time down 😞.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Bought!

Forgotten most of the story so will almost be like a new game!
Let me know if you want to give online a bash - I haven't gotten to grips with online myself, but I've completed the single player game (not 100%)

A shiny black one.
I've been playing online Xbox one for a few days now, how do I find the cs elite crew? The missions I'm doing now are too difficult to do alone now.

1.8 Civic EX
Feel free to add me on live (Rhino16v).
Once done, go into the pause menu in GTA Online, then it's under Crews, Search for crews contianing Friends or something along those lines. Once you found it simply click join crew.
It's called CS Elite and the tag is A316.
You could probably do it via the Rockstar social club too I should think.
I've not actually played with any crew members yet, just random online peeps but I think it's as I'm normally on a little earlier in the evening so I miss them lol.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Let me know if you want to give online a bash - I haven't gotten to grips with online myself, but I've completed the single player game (not 100%)
I'll crack on with the story over the weekend so can do next week? Disappointed we haven't had a BF4 / FH2 / Halo bash for a while mate! Was it the screaming ladies that put you off?

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I'll crack on with the story over the weekend so can do next week? Disappointed we haven't had a BF4 / FH2 / Halo bash for a while mate! Was it the screaming ladies that put you off?
Not put off mate, was quite turned on.

I'm always on BF4! I haven't really given Halo a chance on XBO, I'm s**t at it. As for FH2, I joined the CS club on there yesterday, I haven't played it online.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I can have a few games tonight, not between 7 and 9-ish though. Probably tomorrow evening too, but it'll be a bit later.

A shiny black one.
Feel free to add me on live (Rhino16v).
Once done, go into the pause menu in GTA Online, then it's under Crews, Search for crews contianing Friends or something along those lines. Once you found it simply click join crew.
It's called CS Elite and the tag is A316.
You could probably do it via the Rockstar social club too I should think.
I've not actually played with any crew members yet, just random online peeps but I think it's as I'm normally on a little earlier in the evening so I miss them lol.
Thank you, I managed to find it.

I added you to live. (ASmallWeakChild)

I've only played with random people, will be good to get a few missions in.

1.8 Civic EX
No worries, I've just added you back.

Same goes for others in the thread to, feel free to add me, more the merrier.

1.8 Civic EX
@Ben.S Nice work on that survival mission! Surprisingly easy to do all 10 levels once we all got on that roof :)

I'm done for this evening but will probably be back on over the weekend at some point.

A shiny black one.
That roof was key.

First time I'd done a survival, the 30k was a good result.

Look forward to another game.

I just decided to use the 5 minute invincibility cheat to wander around the base. If im in a tank it can only take 1 shot to blow up, if the game is in the tank, i just used 6 RPG's and nothing!!

SQ5
I just decided to use the 5 minute invincibility cheat to wander around the base. If im in a tank it can only take 1 shot to blow up, if the game is in the tank, i just used 6 RPG's and nothing!!

You need the duke of death, nothing can destroy it!

1.8 Civic EX
Seems to be a fair bit emerging on the ol' rumour mill regards onlines heists. Aparantly availble in the next 6 weeks or so. Missions such as rescuing hostages from gangs, robbing banks, 4 players as the crims, and up to 10/15 being the police trying to stop the robbery.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426723835.102905.jpg

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW 430D & T5
Is anyone else finding it impossible to get in a session with other players? I've been trying for over an hour and only had one session with anyone in it before it booted me. Also can't get anyone to join my heists as is saying blocked to all invitees.

Such a waste of time at the moment! [emoji35]

1.8 Civic EX
Finaly decided to give online a break and finish the main story. The final heist was suprisingly easy. I went for the quiet approach with hi-jacking the vans etc. Good game tbh.

Now contemplating doing a bit of achievement gathering on it but looking online some of them take a frigging age. Such as collecting all the nuclear waste in a sub. Aparently to do this in one sitting will take 2 hours as the sub is so slow....Anyone else bothered with such things?

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW 430D & T5
Yeah I have, completed it 100% but really did take forever and not sure whether it was really worth it other than for a few Easter eggs. I did however complete the 360 version 100% too so a lot of the things were the same and quicker to do second time round.

I'm the opposite to you though, I did all the story stuff first and only recently started playing online. I feel poor as I'm used to having millions to blow on stuff!

1.8 Civic EX
Good effort! It's annoying that it takes so long as for games I realy enjoy I like to get the most out of them and do all as the developers intend. They put the effort in to making it part of the game so I feel like I should at least try and do it all etc.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I've 100% the 360 version and Ive got 2 more heist achievements to get In the xb1 version. The games are well worth completing.

I enjoyed the sub levels as you get to explore all the underwater world. They spent ages designing that.

Ciio 200
On the 360, I think I spend 80+ hours to get 100%, all but one side mission including those that don't count towards 100%, gold on every mission, all the activites etc. The only mission I missed was the Simeon side mission that can only be done after you are introduced to Michael, but before the first heist. I must have enjoyed it, as straight after, I went and 100%'ed GTA IV and the two DLC episodes, and then LA Noire too.