ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

newbie with a blue clio grande 1.2

Renault clio m2 ph1
recently bought my first car a blue clio grande 1.2 mk 2 ph 1
just wondering what basic things i could do to make it look smarter
alloys, lights ect

if any ones got pictures of there mk 2 ph 1's your welcome to share, many ideas as possible!

thanks!

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

DSC_0581.jpg

62.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

32123_415628360856_579425856_4963843_1486544_n.jpg

i could go on for a while with the pics but ill leave it at that! this was my grande!!
try to keep a lot of things subtle and original (or stolen from higher spec clios)
sport interiors are a good start! great upgrade!! welcome to CS too where abouts in essex you from?

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Or you can go even more subtle...
DSCF1831s.jpg

Dual Optics are a must, you can go for Ph.2 tail lights, sport spoiler, and LED some of the lights (I run HIDs as well).

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
lol i see the irony when i was typing "keep it subtle" and posting pictures of mine at the same time! :(

Renault clio m2 ph1
My clio is exactly the same age and colour and I love what you've done to it looks mint!
Hopefully mine will look as good as yours when I start getting more money
& I live in Basildon what about you?

Renault clio m2 ph1
Or you can go even more subtle...
DSCF1831s.jpg

Dual Optics are a must, you can go for Ph.2 tail lights, sport spoiler, and LED some of the lights (I run HIDs as well).
I definitely want the ph 2 tail lights and dual optics, thinking about a sports spoiler and
The 172 alloys

Thanks for the help!

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
thanks dude glad you like it!! i spent a lot of time and money doing so many terrible mods before i finally got it looking how i wanted it!! it went through stages of looking very chavy before i found this club and saw the light!!

i live in leigh, so not too far from yourself!

Renault clio m2 ph1
thanks dude glad you like it!! i spent a lot of time and money doing so many terrible mods before i finally got it looking how i wanted it!! it went through stages of looking very chavy before i found this club and saw the light!!

i live in leigh, so not too far from yourself!

Yeah that's the stage I dont really want to go through!
Are you going to that Southend we sizzler cruise?

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
mine?

tbh i dont know, its was lowered a lot! was a horrible ride too but i loved it!! basically sat on bump stops!!

eventually it died shortly after it beached on a speedhump HARD! lol, getting recovered in a low car was a NIGHTMARE!

Clio 2
IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

DSC_0581.jpg

62.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

32123_415628360856_579425856_4963843_1486544_n.jpg

Hi mate.. Loving the car.. Especially the yellow tinted fog lights ;)
I've recently bought a grande myself. I've Got a few subtle mods in mind such as a set of 15" ats cups sat at home waiting to go on once ive had it lowered.. Anyways, I broke my front splitter off-roading last night and I'm looking for a new one and was wondering what your splitter is from and does it go on easy enough??

I look forward to hearing from you soon mate,

Cheers,
Ryan