ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie new to clios and after a liquid yellow 182

LY 182
I'm currently on my dads account when he a 172 cup track car.
when I eventually get round to getting a Clio I will make a new account as my dad has a really bad taste in account names..
Ive always been into my 106s had 3, Latest was a sundance yellow gti which I regretted the day I sold it.
Ive moved onto a e46 330ci m sport. Beautiful car full of extras, m3 heated interior and very powerful. Automatic. Unfortunately I've just not loved it as much as my others cars and deep down I've always wanted a liquid yellow 182, which in my opinion is the best colour.
That is the only way I'm going to give up the 330, for a LY one. So if your thinking of selling your one give me a shout :D I know theyre hard to come by.

Cheers, rick.

Welcome mate! Good colour choice, I hope you find one :)

Also,instead of making a new account you could just change the username of this one in the settings tab. Just a thought!