ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New wheel colour..

Mustang, S13, AX GT
After a conversation at the KKs meet the other day I decided I actually wanted to change the colour of my wheels to something abit different*...

Quick bit of prep only really as I only sprayed them last October/November. Masked off the tyres and the set on with the primer. After spraying the primer I realised I had forgot to mask the valves but decided by that point it was too late...

You'll have to forgive the picture quality they are phone pics..
DSC00312.jpg

DSC00313.jpg

DSC00314.jpg

*for a man, yes I'm straight.
Better pics here

Last edited:
  Mustang, S13, AX GT
Haha it crossed my mind Brian ;) I doubt they'll stay pink for that long though. I figured that Green and yellows done all the time, blue and orange I dont really like on wheels... that left pink.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Reds all over the S13, I'm bored of Red. So many people turn and stare, its better than any bodykit tbh. I just need the 'powered by fairydust' stickers like on the SC'd ph1 now and I'm all set ;)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Flol! Kneel I bet they think a homo drives that until you get out the car!

LOL superb. Needs the diamonds in the centre of the wheels to be black to match the bodywork though.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
It will look like you are driving your "birds" car!

Mini Cooper S
You now have to go round racing everyone. Imagine telling your mates "I got beaten by a Clio with pink wheels" LOL!!!

Mustang, S13, AX GT
the offside wheels are covered in stone chips already, I should have left them for longer to bake before going for a drive last night :(

Mustang, S13, AX GT
they had about 2 hours to dry before goin for a spirited drive... too nice weather to leave the car on stands this weekend. It certainly gets some interesting looks haha

172 - 249bhp @ the wheels
Reds all over the S13, I'm bored of Red. So many people turn and stare, its better than any bodykit tbh. I just need the 'powered by fairydust' stickers like on the SC'd ph1 now and I'm all set ;)

That would be oh so win! :cool:

... and FYI, looks awesome, pink is the new black :)