ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New wheel colour..

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Hello-Kitty.jpg

TBH.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Yeah I took a picture into autopaint in St Helens and he mixed up a couple of rattle cans for me :)

Gaz, I'm kinda feeling the same colour wheels on my next truck tbh..

Mustang, S13, AX GT
DSCF1032.jpg

DSCF1038.jpg

DSCF1027.jpg

DSCF1028.jpg

DSCF1029.jpg

DSCF1036.jpg

DSCF1035.jpg

^those last 2 shots nearly saw me decapited by an M3 flying past tight up to the inside on the wrong side of the road at atleast 80mph!

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Haha! no Hutchie, I'm not actually putting fairy stickers on my car ;) at the very most, I might try a pink magic tree to match but thats about it...

alien green rs133
i was refering to the pink wheels if im honest
from meeting you and having a conversation over lunch i wouldnt of put you in the gay corner if im honest, slightly mad yes but pink dude its just wrong FFS

Mustang, S13, AX GT
slightly mad/stupid/idiotic perhaps. I'm not gay, I just liked the idea of having pink wheels for a bit... Once all the homophobia around pink disappears they'll be 'in' I reckon...

Gumball_pink_05_big.jpg

htup_0807_05_z+2000_honda_civic_ex+pink_wheels.jpg

jline06.jpg

pinkporsche.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LMAO. This is genius. You should do more.

Add vaginal lips to the orifice in the front diamond?

It'll brake down and not want you to drive it if you carry on. Then you'll have to buy it something new so you can f*ck it... erm, I mean, drive it again.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
LMAO. This is genius. You should do more.

Add vaginal lips to the orifice in the front diamond?

It'll brake down and not want you to drive it if you carry on. Then you'll have to buy it something new so you can f*ck it... erm, I mean, drive it again.
Theres no way I'm getting into random pointless arguments hourly with my car!!

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Throw it down the stairs? we need to stop spamming my thread a moderator will come along soon and notice :dapprove: