ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new toy

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
fitting next week at some point...
08042010398.jpg

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
injectors are limiting to about 135/140bhp max, clutch is currently the limiter with torque but thats getting changed too, then im finished with it lol

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
Cracking! I've got an I/C in the shed somewhere I planned fitting to my MK1 1.9TD conversion, never happened though :(

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
erm i understand exactly how it will run, lets remember its running 1.4barr of boost pressure, i done more than enough research into intercooler size before ordering

joey, ill PM you as it always starts arguments on here

clio 1.2 16v
whats the sizes is it thinking about this my self on a dci 80.. also is they any uprated injectors avalbe and were you geting your clutch from

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
That's gotta go black, Martin !

Lol that is true. Although people keep telling me my dci is a 1.2.

Most of the (idiots) in my office still think my car is a 1.2 with "all that stuff you've stuck on it" .. only convinced some of them after I took one of them out and had them pinned to the back of the seat into 3 figures :nono:

He came back grinning like a cheshire cat haha !