ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to the club, Recently brought a 200rs Cup

Clio 200rs Cup
Hi all,
Just joined the Club as have recently purchased this 2010 Clio 200rs Cup, lovely bit of kit! Complete standard other than fitting a induction filter + 19mm wheel spacers. What do you guys own?
IMG_4894.JPG
IMG_4890.JPG
IMG_4891.JPG

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
You girls derailed it. I was sharing mutual rb love. And tbf he did ask what cars people have got

Cheers :)

Clio 200rs Cup
What's the plans for the 200 cup?

A popular mod on these are the H&R lowering springs.
If I'm honest I haven't thought about any other mods yet as I have just been enjoying it! I am hoping I can get some good mod items from join cliosport

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Where are you based?

This place is full of info and guides and is worth the membership fee alone. There's some.great guys on here and the banter is good too. It's not all about clios, just have a look in the general threads automotive sections.

Clio 200rs Cup
Where are you based?

This place is full of info and guides and is worth the membership fee alone. There's some.great guys on here and the banter is good too. It's not all about clios, just have a look in the general threads automotive sections.
Based down in the southwest

K_McDermott

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 230 r26
Car looks lovely, love these in RB but can't help but think the rear looks too plain without the cup RS spoiler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Rear spoiler ruins the lines. The only spoiler that works well is the one Chris fitted to his UR.
IMG_3958_zpskvsiikfr.jpg

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Welcome
Stunning looking car,paint looks really good.
Ignore the 182 skip above in racing blue What's the mileage as it looks immaculate

2014 Clio 200t edc
Welcome and a very nice car you've go yourself!
Looks perfect as it is, looks a good height and love the stance.

MartinL1993

ClioSport Moderator
Genuinely thought I was reading my own introduction then
Car looks great
I'd definetly agree on the sprint spoiler!