ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to Clios Forum....

Renault Clio expression
hello everyone!!

Im a new Renault Clio owner from Hastings...2001 White Clio expression 1.2 16V
After much fun with Mini's & Metros ive decided on a change and the Clio is my new car of choice....;)

I pick it up on saturday and any comments/advice on my new venture would be appreciated!! Before i even pick it up, they have had to replace the starter motor...????

Renault Clio expression
thanks for the replies!! Am hoping all will go ok when i pick it up on saturday....any comments on the starter motor problem? im starting to worry!!:star:

RenaultSport 197
hello everyone!!

Im a new Renault Clio owner from Hastings...2001 White Clio expression 1.2 16V
After much fun with Mini's & Metros ive decided on a change and the Clio is my new car of choice....;)

I pick it up on saturday and any comments/advice on my new venture would be appreciated!! Before i even pick it up, they have had to replace the starter motor...????

Aaahhh a local, im in Eastbourne mate, probs seen u around a few times.

Welcome to ClioSport.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Hiya and welcome to CS. :D

I wouldn't worry too much about the starter motor if they are putting a new one on for you. Renaults are pretty well known for having various problems , the starter motor being a fairly typical one. It's definitely not unusual and not necessarily a sign of things to come.

I hope you enjoy your new car when you get her. ;)

Leon Cupra R 225
welcome mate

pics up when you can, then your get shed loads of feedback on what would be good to do if you want to go down the modding route. :)

Renault Clio expression
yeah, will put pics up soon!!
it only has plastic trims on at the mo :( , so maybe some alloys might be needed to bring her upto date!!:)

Hey emma. as ive said before its french and most french cars have problems at some point in there life, just be greatfull its not an old french car like my old one.

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
Picture 162.gif

Welcome. Good board this with a lot of info available, pay up and join up and you can join in all the forums.

TIP, avoid posting questions on Lexus lights, angel eyes, use of front fogs and fitting aftermarket HID lights and you wont be flamed. ;)

Renault Clio expression
thankyou for all your comments!!

Am now very happy with my new venture...cant believe i waited so long!!

see you on the road sometime!

:D