ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to Clio sport :)

172 Cup
Hello guys and girls,

just wanted to say hello to everyone. My name is Matt and i live just outside cambridge. Just bought a clio 172 cup which i'll be picking up this friday and can't wait!! :D I'm coming from a Toyota Starlet GT Turbo hence badger_gt!

Can anyone tell me anything about GDI as they're in cambs and i'd like to use them of servicing and all my tuning needs.

I'll get some pics of the car as soon as I can and as soon as we get a nice day!

cheers,
Matt.

172 Cup
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Pick up the car tomorrow, ooooooo...i can't wait!!! :D

Any kind of events happening any time soon? I'm interested in doing a few track days too.

Matt.

Golf GTI PP Mk7
Hello guys and girls,

just wanted to say hello to everyone. My name is Matt and i live just outside cambridge. Just bought a clio 172 cup which i'll be picking up this friday and can't wait!! :D I'm coming from a Toyota Starlet GT Turbo hence badger_gt!

Can anyone tell me anything about GDI as they're in cambs and i'd like to use them of servicing and all my tuning needs.

I'll get some pics of the car as soon as I can and as soon as we get a nice day!

cheers,
Matt.

howdi, im over in kettering so not far. Ive used GDI a few times and you wont have any probs with them mate, they know clios like MR Kipling knows cakes, and the service is spot on.

Enjoy ur cup, i used to have one, theyre awesome!

lewis.

172 Cup
Thanks for all the welcomes.

Got the car friday, and on monday my speedo starts acting funny and then cuts out! :mad: Then about 5 mins down the road it starts working again. Been doing it ever since! Not a great introduction into the world of frence cars!

Any of you guys had the intermittent fault with your speedo? REALLY PISSING ME OFF!!

cheers,
Matt. :dapprove: