ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New star soccer addicts Here please !!

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG
I've come to realise your much better off not signing for a top team, far to hard to please the boss, team and everyone when you sign for Man U. So I signed back for Forest, easy to please, even when you've got them up into the Premiership. Even the England manager is easy to please. Seems like a bit of a bug to me. Still, epic game!

182 Cup
Been at this for ages now, still loving it. Had a few 'invincibles' seasons and came close to winning every game but someone beat me once after 20 games, raging.

Apps: 1170
Goals: 1273
Hat trk: 106

In my 26th season now.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Still awesome but i've still not stayed with a team for more than a season.

Won the Champions League against Barca with Celtic. Only 20 YO. Thought I would try a harder league... Moved to United... Fml we're s**t! Actually terrible! Regretting the move now. Shame it doesn't have save points! :eek:

Newcastle or back to Celtic with the tail between the legs after this season.

Goliath I
Flicked this on today only to find my son had wiped my game!

So started again, boss hates me as I'm to busy training and I cant kick for s**t lol

Cupra
I've sort of given up. Contracts are worth nothing as nobody seems to want a 37 old.

Just checked and the save game was carried over to my new phone.

3F34810E-9A6F-497D-B0A6-85D4CA925BC9-1933-000000FC7DC99A6A.jpg