ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New star soccer addicts Here please !!

Mk2 Ph2 172
Thread for all playing NSS !!!

Just signed for barca.... Made the euro final with England lost to span 2-0 ffs !!

6fdb89aa.jpg

I think I'm too generous with my passing game. I'm noticing from other folks that they're scoring a lot more goals than me but I've got a lot higher average rating. My international average is 9.5. My seasons average, last season, was well over 9. My Star Rating appears to be a lot higher than some folks too (I'm Level 23 on my 6th season). But I'm only averaging slightly over a goal every other game which doesn't appear to be right good.

Time to be a bit more selfish in front of goal I reckon.

Oh and time to buy that island I've been hankering for too.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I've just signed for tamworth in my second season and i'm having a mare. Think i've only scored a couple all season and the boo boys are getting to me!

Signed for Barca from United age 30, full stats, England legend, then... f**king ruined my career, boss, fans, team, bird and sponsors all completely fucked me off.

Couldn't wait to end the season and move so i though b****cks to it and re started the game. Now 16 at Colwyn Bay on £1 a week barely able to knock a ball 20 yards.

I think I'm too generous with my passing game. I'm noticing from other folks that they're scoring a lot more goals than me but I've got a lot higher average rating. My international average is 9.5. My seasons average, last season, was well over 9. My Star Rating appears to be a lot higher than some folks too (I'm Level 23 on my 6th season). But I'm only averaging slightly over a goal every other game which doesn't appear to be right good.

Time to be a bit more selfish in front of goal I reckon.

Oh and time to buy that island I've been hankering for too.

I'm greedy as f**k but end up missing half the time so my ratings vary wildly.

My mate also put the name in... :eek:

NSS2.png

Nearly launched my iPad last night. Was about 15 games into the season and had a season average rating of 9.9. Up come Newcastle, it gives me a shooting opportunity 2 minutes in which I miss (to be fair it was about 30 yards out and windy as f**k). And that was the only opportunity it gave me. Not a fuckin sniff for the next 88 minutes. Rating was 1/10. Just had to sit there helplessly watching as my team got battered.

I was absolutely f**king livid. A stupid game shouldn't be this annoying. But then there's few games that have gotten me fist pumping and shouting "yessss!" like wot I did when I banged in a late winner against my title rivals.

Goliath I
Is running across the living room and throwing your shirt over your head standard procedure for scoring a 40 yard winning goal, when the Manager had you on the bench?

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
lol, you'll fcuking love this mate.

I've since transferred to swindon and have got a girlfriend. She keeps asking to borrow my motorbike. I just say no and buy her some flowers to keep the bint happy.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
lol, you'll fcuking love this mate.

I've since transferred to swindon and have got a girlfriend. She keeps asking to borrow my motorbike. I just say no and buy her some flowers to keep the bint happy.

Right. I'm in.

I'll download when I get home.

Always bin the first one. She'll cause you nowt but trouble. Mine appeared in some magazine slagging off all my teammates and so they all stopped passing to me. Binned her and got a new one. The new one's a lot better - Although she did smash up my car.

GTD, Lupo
Am I doing ok? Biggest problem is I end up playing it when I'm walking around town, shopping with the wife!

7b19adf9.jpg

If be addicted to this if I wasn't s**t.

Currently at the giants that are Harrogate, struggle to make decent passes and miss easy goals. But I do score 30-40yd screamers where the keeper just stands there.

Goliath I
I'm like that, I can slam in 30-40 yarders but god help me trying to get the ball from the penalty area!

My Star Rating seems to rocket up too. I think it's my spectacularly altruistic nature in this game. Banging in so many assists means my stats are invariably +5, +5, +5 which is good for filling about 1/4 of your Star Rating bar.

Just finished the domestic season here with United. Won the CL for the 3rd year running and finally managed to knock City off their perch to win the title. Won it by 12 points in the end. Could only make the Quarters of the Euro's with England though. Knocked out by the Netherlands despite banging in 2 goals myself.

NSS1.jpg

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
I call b****cks on Charles thing on controlling other players

It is balls. My star rating is only 14 but im on 21 a week and won loads. Starting to get a little bored now, but havent won the EPL yet, just moved to Madrid.

Mk2 Ph2 172
Won the epl with barca now on second season with them....I need to win champion league with someone lol

And an international trophy would be nice but England for me just keep losing even If I score goals... I don't think I'm going to qualify for the world cup this time round

Goliath I
Was with Man U for a season before I jumped to a conference team lol

I couldn't hack it, manager constantly pissed, fans didn't give a s**t, team mates were greedy f*****s. Had enough, the manager was constantly subbing me as our relationship wasn't good enough, short of a blowjob there wasn't much else I could do.

Anyway, happy at Boston now in the conference nrth.

See how happy I am...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339353935.148781.jpg

Heh. A full bar for your sponsors. You move from United to a conference side and they love you... I win the Prem and the CL 3 years on the bounce and my sponsors fuckin hate me. I have to constantly play their stupid games to stop them dropping me. The Missus is sick to death of me ignoring her. I suspect that's why she keeps smashing up my car.

Goliath I
I know how you feel pal, had to jump to a club with lower expectations and yet appreciated the time and effort you put into their club. And besides, I'd never let the missus use my car, the boys yes, the missus no. I don't care how much she hates me.(I make up with flowers)

I love it.

Currently at Barca and I have just mastered how to score I got 116 in 52 games last season including 22 hatricks.

Ph1 172 (titanium)
I'm addicted to this. Play when I'm in bed. Meaning to just have 10-15mins before sleep. Before I know it. Hour and 1/2 has passed. #unhealthyaddiction

Goliath I
The trouble is once you've maxed out your stats theres nowhere really else to go. Could carry on laying it for hours but there's no longer any benefit to me... Update!

Howell

ClioSport Club Member
  172, Crafter, A3
It seems I'm the only one who's s**t at this!?

It's like heroin, I've only come on here because my battery died