ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Special Edition Clios

J

J182sport

thats the same engine thats going to be in the New twingo! but in the twingo im sure it will be faster than in the lard a** clio! looks quit nice tho imo.cheap insurance and in the future larger turbo mods!! ect.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
whats wrong with me?!i'm starting to like the looks of these more and more!

the sx sounds cool, i wouldn't mind one to be honest it looks good, will be fairly nippy, and plenty of room for mods, might see what price they are a year after being released, could be a nice little run around for someone!

"Canasta alloy wheels" on the SX

Great choice of name - I'm sure Canasta is the name of a cream for a certain "lady problem" lol. Bloody advertising sticks in your head.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
The 1.2 turbo would be a nice replacement for the 1.2 16v in a mk2 ph1/2 for example though.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
anyone know any technical details on this turbo engine yet?

is it based on the D7F 16v engine? if so Matt black sell me an inlet manifold, exhaust manifold and turbo please when you get one in stock lol

Blown up 182 & Mondeo TDI

Great choice of name - I'm sure Canasta is the name of a cream for a certain "lady problem" lol. Bloody advertising sticks in your head.

Aint a Canasta those things spanish dancers hold in their hands that make a claping sound?

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
The 0-60 isn't bad for a 1.2 in a big car really!

Plus what with a remap and a few extra mods you might be able to get up to around 125bhp?

Audi TT 225
LOL how many years does the normal 1.2 take to get to 60 if the turbo one does it in 10?
These cars are just too heavy, if I bought one I would probably spend more time ripping bits off it than I would tuning it

Octy VRS

Aint a Canasta those things spanish dancers hold in their hands that make a claping sound?

That's Canastan cream. Castanets are the Spanish clack clack things. Canasta is a card game. Strange choice of name either way!

Dirty E91
haha wot is the point of a turbo on a 1.2...!!

well.. apart from the Un Tish :)

Improved performance for a 1.2 and reduced emissions and economy when compared to larger engined car with a similar output.

Vauxhall have just done it to the Astra, went from a 1.8 to a 1.6 turbo. quicker to by all accounts.