ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Rims...

FPOS Productions™ 172 FR
didnt really want to follow the Turini's, wanted to try something abit different, so went for 16" Prima's instead....
Personally, i piggin' love em'

IMG_4300.jpg

IMG_4298.jpg

IMG_4295.jpg

1.jpg

non sport
oh i love black rimage!!i got same colour car and couldnt decide whether to refurb my new rims black or silver, i went with the safe option of silver and just finished them a couple of hours ago, now i think i shoulda dun them black!!!:dapprove: looks awesome buddy!!

FPOS Productions™ 172 FR
Cheers Dan, its only paint mate, give it a while and then try them black...;)

e91 330d/type r mini
looks very nice
i loved my black prima racing alloys just a shame they weigh about a tonne each lol

FPOS Productions™ 172 FR
must admit Nick the centres on these arent the greatest, but once there on i can forgive them... :)

Ph 1 172
These are f**king brilliant always wanted a set of willy wheels as I think turinis are s**t and oz f1 alloys are overpriced? How much these set you back and where from?

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
They looks brill to be fair, suit the clio brilliantly

FPOS Productions™ 172 FR
will do mate, its fair to say i wouldnt pass that part of my driving test now anyway..:)