ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new ride :)

clio sport 182
Ok so after owning the clio sport 182 for 2 years i got a lil bored and decided to go for something more reliable lol :) lemme know what you guys think :cool:

newcar2.gif

newcar3.gif

newcar4.gif

newcar5.gif

newcar.gif

Sorry about poor quality taken on my phone lol :)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Always liked these and would like a go in one tbh.

M2 / Golf GTI
Lol Civic type r's apart from the ek9 are like the Antichrist on here! Personally, I like it.

Ad

MK2 FRS
*yawn yawn*

Quality motor mate, you will really enjoy it. A step up from the 182 in many ways. Yes the pace is similar but its quality shows in other areas.

clio sport 182
its an 04 plate, heh :p i really like it in black was either that or red. TBH it gives a much nicer drive though i do miss my air con :'( has far less for the money though i just wanted something more reliable was having a few problems with the 182 of late, plus the 36k service was coming up

ye i know they are a little hit or miss on this site (obviously) lol :) though i think a few guys on here have them from what ive seen.

Gear stick is awsome tbh i thought might be strange it being up there but i actually prefer it

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Engine and 'box are a masterpiece. Shame about the steering and looks.

That said, they're a good buy at the moment.

MCS R56
lol at at comments on here, what you come to expect though! Enjoy it, get K-Pro though ;)

Does everyone have to like them? No.

Comments were requested.

IMO, nice car and great quality but less fun than the 182. More space inside too, which can help.

2002 Cup172
they go some thats all that counts.

Plus sides......

1. its a Honda

2. Rev happy

3. Wont rattle itself to peices at high speed

4. Resellable as warm apple pie with custard on a chilly day.

5. NO AIR CON (makes your car slower)

6. See con 2
Cons....

1. Thirsty as hell even though no air con

2. There are so many of them around (no idividuality) (but handy if in a police chase as you can just find the nearest car park and there is bound to be 50 of them packed there to aide your escape) so posibly a plus also.

3. Get nicked alot

but all in all they are a top notch car and it will last longer then a renault

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Did I say that everyone had to like them? No! It just happens that I find the comments funny, typical of the Cliosport mentality.
Why bother coming on then? People are entitled to opinions, wether you like them or not.

B

Ben^

Mate of mine bought a Supercharged one of these, goes well and sounds just like an atom!! :)

I'm not a fan of the black ones, red with 18" white wheels dropped to the ground and they look mint!!

Good upgrade IMO, would be my next choice if I cant afford an R26.

wsc

1.2 16v Extreme 3, 2005
How much did you get it for if you dont mind me asking?

Never been in a Typre-R but have in the new Civic Type-S and that is an amazing car imo!

Enjoy!

Suzuki Swift Sport
I did the same - im back in a 197 though now! I didnt get on with the steering and the peaky power delivery

clio sport 182
How much did you get it for if you dont mind me asking?

Never been in a Typre-R but have in the new Civic Type-S and that is an amazing car imo!

Enjoy!

Traded mine in for 5k civic was 8k so had to chuck in 3k which us pretty decent tbh :).

Still getting used to the fact it has 6 gears LOL first car I've had with 6 gears is strange :)

Any decent mods you can do to these things?

GP2
Why bother coming on then? People are entitled to opinions, wether you like them or not.

Becuase I happen to still like Clio's and will be building another track 1*2 in the not too distant future. Plus, I know a few people on here and keep in touch with them.

Of couse people are entitled to their own opinions, it would be a boring old world if we all liked the same things! As is happens, although I own a Type R I don't really rate it's aesthetics. I bought it because for me, as an everyday run around it's a better then a 1*2.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
I dont get people beef with the steering on these, I had Ad's for a week or so and it was awesome! back end was planted, great engine and just a nicer car to drive than a 1*2!