ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new ride :)

Suzuki Swift Sport
I dont get people beef with the steering on these, I had Ad's for a week or so and it was awesome! back end was planted, great engine and just a nicer car to drive than a 1*2!

Mine was near on impossible to keep in a straight line on the motorway, car was a facelift model and had been set up by abp motorsport with camber adjusters etc. Just had no feel either, was a shame because I had wanted one for ages.

MCS R56
Did I say that everyone had to like them? No! It just happens that I find the comments funny, typical of the Cliosport mentality.

What do you mean by the "Cliosport mentality" then? It's not exculsive to Cliosport.

Negative comments are as fair as positive, which were both provided. Do you want everyone to be nice and like everything?

GP2
What do you mean by the "Cliosport mentality" then? It's not exculsive to Cliosport.

Negative comments are as fair as positive, which were both provided. Do you want everyone to be nice and like everything?

By "Cliosport mentality" I mean that that a lot of members slate anything other than Clios, making them out to be supercars or something. I happen to like Clios a lot, but I'm under no illusions that there are better cars out there. I do use a couple of Honda forums and neither slate for example the Clio 1*2 or other hot hatches, they are given their due credit.

Secondly question, I answered that previously.

Of course people are entitled to their own opinions, it would be a boring old world if we all liked the same things! As is happens, although I own a Type R I don't really rate it's aesthetics. I bought it because for me, as an everyday run around it's a better then a 1*2.

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)
That's just the attitude of this forum though. As gaz44 said, it's definitely not exclusive...is this the only forum you have experience with?

Anyway nice car I think, be a nightmare to keep clean though. Dundee is CTR city I'm sure of it, so many EP3's kicking about it's unreal. There's at least 4 in my area, one red, one white, one like a bullet grey and one black one. Couple of them have different exhaust systems too, really loud. Any mods in the near future?

Elise S1 B&C 140
Fair play mate. I love them, wanted one of these myself but couldnt stretch to it at the time. Enjoy

MCS R56
By "Cliosport mentality" I mean that that a lot of members slate anything other than Clios, making them out to be supercars or something. I happen to like Clios a lot, but I'm under no illusions that there are better cars out there. I do use a couple of Honda forums and neither slate for example the Clio 1*2 or other hot hatches, they are given their due credit.

Secondly question, I answered that previously.

Fair enough but you can't band the "Cliosport mentality" on everyone. As you may have missed, people do like the car and commented in this way. The only delusional members on here are the ones that think their v6's are super/hypercars! That's another topic/arguement!

Plenty other forums give other cars slatings. It's just the way it is.

It's the "twisties'" stories that make me laugh! (I'm beginning to see your point!):eek:

GP2
That's just the attitude of this forum though. As gaz44 said, it's definitely not exclusive...is this the only forum you have experience with??

From my pervious post:

I do use a couple of Honda forums and neither slate for example the Clio 1*2 or other hot hatches, they are given their due credit.

Thinking about it, back in 2002-2004 when I had a 306 Gti-6 I used to use www.306gti6.com and they were mostly haters of anything none 306 lol So I do know where Gaz is coming from.

172 cup
Nice mate, Iv had 3 ctr's and they are the best car you can own for the money in my opinion. nice revvy engine, over 30mpg and reliable. Dont forget to check the oil every week as they use a lot of it and the brakes could be better too

Golf R soon...
Looks good!

I had a cosmic grey 04 plate up to two weeks ago, sold it and bought a Focus RS instead.

Good cars but just not special enough for my liking.

clio sport 182
ye i havea bit of trouble getting used to those rear lights as well lol. Might see if i can find a decent conversion for them