ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New photos of the clio (Pic heavy)

mx5
Gave my clio a wash today for the first time in eight weeks, so decided to take some proper pics of it.

A few in the driveway trying to show the shine (doesnt help being silver)

4524504622_2900373fd2_o.jpg

4524504712_30e89e939d_o.jpg

4523873799_6034bfd1a5_o.jpg

4524504532_0899df52c0_o.jpg

4524504386_8984e07c17_o.jpg

Then headed to the local industrial estate for some pics:

4524505038_2b30c9fc66_o.jpg

4523874451_2ef8b349e1_o.jpg

4524504786_1e372abf2e_o.jpg

4524505324_9a37be6a8f_o.jpg

4524505144_d223d31ff6_o.jpg

4523874145_72a0c0d0b5_o.jpg

4524504936_e1cdf5c6c1_o.jpg

Once its lowered I think Ill be done on the exterior. I know it wont be to everyones tastes but im happy with how its looking at the moment.
Opinions welcome

MG ZR 160 VVC
nice one chris mate, im back to cleaning mine like every week now lol we'll have to get some pics 2gether at some point or when its slammed :)

colour coding is essential on a silver car, and the ktec and chequered stuff looks w**k imo otherwise nice

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)
Rear lights = awful
Checked roof = awful
Checked petrol cap = awful

The rear lights look taped, and get rid of the checked stuff, that's strictly Euro.

Otherwise, thumbs up!

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I'm having this problem i just got my Clio in silver and don't know whether to colour code the strips or not. =/

Looks nice tho m8

Well, what colour wheels do you have?.. i think if you have dark wheels, say anthracite or black wheels then black bump strips could be pulled off, but if u have silver wheels then maybe color coded on this occasion would work.

If Chris doesn't mind, i'll post a pic of my old Clio up to show that the bump strips non-colour coded works.

n285600865_955227_7292.jpg

I think it looks better colour coded because it makes the car look fresher and newer - black plastic just looks a bit nasty/tacky.

I say its essential on a silver car because its more noticable.

Clio 1.6 Dynamique
Well, what colour wheels do you have?.. i think if you have dark wheels, say anthracite or black wheels then black bump strips could be pulled off, but if u have silver wheels then maybe color coded on this occasion would work.

If Chris doesn't mind, i'll post a pic of my old Clio up to show that the bump strips non-colour coded works.

Still got standard alloys that come with dynamique on mine only had it a week! Haven't decided what i want to do with mine, but with dark alloys un-colour coded does look good

mx5
Cheers for the comments everyone, I know lots of people arent a fan of the chequers but they work a lot better in real life imo.

I agree that sport grilles look a lot better, but cant justify the price tag, my wheels cost pretty much the same price lol - budget car ftw ;)

Not going to colour code it as I dont think it looks right on silver cars, have been toying with the idea of spraying all the bump strips gloss black, but not sure if its worth the hassle tbh.

Andy, yeah im up for getting pics at some stage, not sure when the lowering is going to happen, need to wait til insurance renewal and change insurer really. Pissed that i was away for the c-h meet and revenge :(

Hazza, get yourself and vinvin down to the next SE meet, wanna see the jap crap lol

think thats everything lol..

Suzuki Ignis Sport
You should've came to the Graffiti meet mate! lol..

When you going to lower ur french crap?

mx5
I was at uni :( and when my insurance runs out in the summer, bit of a ballache having to wait so long- especially with the coilovers group buy going on atm

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I was at uni :( and when my insurance runs out in the summer, bit of a ballache having to wait so long- especially with the coilovers group buy going on atm

Well if Vince is free next week, i'll pop down edgware/mill hill end, and we could meet up, u free next week?

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Yessir, just doing revision all holiday really, Im up for that. Let me know time/place when u decide.

Spoken to Vin briefly, and hes free next week, i'll get him to give u a text or something when we sorted something out =)

F56 MINI Cooper S
Black on silver FTW!! ;)

looks good, even better lowered.

dont agree about the colour coding, works well with black wheels. non sports in silver colour coded look feminin to me.

clio mk2 1.6 16v
how much did it cost for ya vinyl roof mate was thinking about doing the same thing to my clio ?