ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Mirrors

Hi I am planning on getting new miirors for my valver anybody got any advice on which one look good. I was planning on getting some M3 but I have been told you cant get the base plates is this true? If not where can I get them from?

Yea thats partially right, if your car is <94 then you will have to modify the mounting for the base plates (just a matter of drilling extra holes in the door frame to extend the ones that are already there) as the one they produce is for the MKII face lift model NOT MKI.

Not a big deal though, i fitted some black M3 style mirrors with Mercedes style indicators yesterday but havent wired them in yet. They look sweet!

DrG

Not as far as i could tell but, there are so many different mirrors and companies that stock them that there maybe one that does... didnt investigate that far just went for the ones i liked, got the closest fitting kit and modified them to fit