ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi all
New here after having a drive in my friends red 200 i have decided i am going to get myself one . After seeing alien green that is the colour i like the most and gonna go for . Hoping to get one asap and look forward to chatting with everyone :smile:

Reactions: Gus

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Welcome along. Alien Green 200's are gorgeous - good luck in your search.

Nil presently.
Hi all
New here after having a drive in my friends red 200 i have decided i am going to get myself one . After seeing alien green that is the colour i like the most and gonna go for . Hoping to get one asap and look forward to chatting with everyone :smile:

When I picked up my 182 a couple of months back, the previous owner had an AG 200 on his drive (amongst other things)... I must admit, it looked absolutely stunning in the flesh. If I was in the market for a 200, AG would definitely be top of the list.

When I picked up my 182 a couple of months back, the previous owner had an AG 200 on his drive (amongst other things)... I must admit, it looked absolutely stunning in the flesh. If I was in the market for a 200, AG would definitely be top of the list.

Never seen one in person to be honest but it does look good in pictures

Nil presently.
Its just finding a good one now :smile:

Undoubtedly worth the wait my friend. Just ensure you know what to look for before purchasing, the nature of these vehicles, combined with low(ish) end price range means can live hard lives, which, without proper maintenance can spell disaster. I dived into my first purchase 5 years ago, little did I know what a shed it was. After refreshing the suspension, sorting some exhaust issues, swapping the gearbox and changing the belts, I was down thousands - definitely could've avoided that nightmare with a little more research :)

Best of luck regardless!

Undoubtedly worth the wait my friend. Just ensure you know what to look for before purchasing, the nature of these vehicles, combined with low(ish) end price range means can live hard lives, which, without proper maintenance can spell disaster. I dived into my first purchase 5 years ago, little did I know what a shed it was. After refreshing the suspension, sorting some exhaust issues, swapping the gearbox and changing the belts, I was down thousands - definitely could've avoided that nightmare with a little more research :smile:

Best of luck regardless!
Cheers mate

Stick with it mate. And you're more than welcome to come over to Sheffield for a cuppa and have a blast out in mine.

Thanks mate i might take you up on that if i don't find one soon :laughing: I worked in sheffield for three years in the late 90's some great drivers roads divide us the woodhead/snake pass great for a blast :smile:

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Thanks mate i might take you up on that if i don't find one soon :laughing: I worked in sheffield for three years in the late 90's some great drivers roads divide us the woodhead/snake pass great for a blast :smile:

Good man :) yes woodhead/snake pass are awesome for early morning runs :)

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Have you not volunteered any other pictures of your AG up, Mossy? :smile:

I must admit - that would the colour of choice for me to get too.

Photos do not do this colour justice mate.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    462.8 KB · Views: 51

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Great news matey :)

Glad you found one at last :)

Did you go for that cup in the end?

Great news matey :smile:

Glad you found one at last :smile:

Did you go for that cup in the end?

Cheers mate
Yeah i went for the cup it was in great condition my friend who viewed it with me could not find a thing wrong with it apart from a knackered rear window rubber . The guy who owns it is a detailer at a ferrari dealership so the body work on the car was spot on . Was very happy with it mate pictures don't do alien green justice :smile:

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Cheers mate
Yeah i went for the cup it was in great condition my friend who viewed it with me could not find a thing wrong with it apart from a knackered rear window rubber . The guy who owns it is a detailer at a ferrari dealership so the body work on the car was spot on . Was very happy with it mate pictures don't do alien green justice :smile:

Awesome buddy :) when you say rear window rubber - is it the rubber that runs up the b pillar between door and rear side window? If it is this is a very very common fault and you can pick them up for about £15 each.