ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member Mk3 Clio 1.6

Clio 1.6 VVT
Hi guys I'm new to these forums and stuff so just go easy on me :blush:

So i've recently brought a MK3 Clio and completely love it!

Im looking to start to modify it and was really looking for some suggestions and pictures of other peoples clios around the same spec.

Here's a picture below :
Thanks for any replies!
10409236_10152877738836027_3191663466376912116_n.jpg

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Welcome @Benkeith

Have a search in the Projects section, as there are lots of examples of nice MK3's in there.
A suspension drop is always a good start. Tasteful mods like changing the standard interior bulbs for nicer/ brighter LED's.
Looks like you've already got wind deflectors fitted too.

Clio 1.6 VVT
Brought it from a company called Pulse Motors in daventry

and can't wait to start just trying to find some coilovers at the minute as the ride height is shocking :p

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Brought it from a company called Pulse Motors in daventry

and can't wait to start just trying to find some coilovers at the minute as the ride height is shocking :tongueout:
I bought some H&R's for my 197 yesterday, I've heard nothing but good things about them and £140 new (on eBay) for all four seems reasonable enough!
Will you be bringing this to FCS this weekend?

Clio 1.6 VVT
I bought some H&R's for my 197 yesterday, I've heard nothing but good things about them and £140 new (on eBay) for all four seems reasonable enough!
Will you be bringing this to FCS this weekend?
you got a link to them mate so I can have a look and tempted to go with a couple of my c2 friends :p