ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member from East Lancs

275 Trophy
Hi, been lurking for a while and decided I'd better join. Seems a good club. I've two Clios, a '99 1.6 Si which I've given to gf, and a '01 172:
21052009031.jpg

09042009015.jpg

275 Trophy
Cheers guys, great site and club, plenty to read and learn. Don't really know anything about modding cars but hopefully I will pick it up. Just got the 172 a couple of weeks ago, 45k miles, FSH, paid 3k from dealer with warranty. This seem reasonible? Car's great, just not sure about the exhaust(s):
21052009029.jpg

They're a bit too over the top (and loud) and every dick on the road seems to want to race. Like I said, I know nothing about aftermarket bits so have no idea what make they are or anything. What do you guys think?

TIA

Merc A class
My mate told me has has seen this about, He drives a white megane R26 if you have seen him about?