ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new member, 1st clio

wjb

Clio 1.4 16v
Hello all.

Picked this up yesterday, it's an '03 1.4 16v dynamique in black.

I bought it to save on running costs for a change, my car history includes a few petrol guzzlers, including a 370bhp Evo 8, so hopefully this one will be a bit friendlier to my wallet than that was...

Anyway I know nothing about Renault, or clios, so hopefully I can pick up some information on this site.* Might even make a few improvements.

Here she is, just the one pic as I've not washed it yet.

clio_zpsb589d14a.jpg

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Have you still got a weekend car or is this now your one and only? Coming from something like an Evo 8 to a 1.4 Clio must be a bit frustrating when you put your foot down.

wjb

Clio 1.4 16v
Thanks for the replies guys.

Have you still got a weekend car or is this now your one and only? Coming from something like an Evo 8 to a 1.4 Clio must be a bit frustrating when you put your foot down.

No mate, I sold the evo a good while back, had a few other cars since then so not coming straight from that to this.