ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Lad

Ford Puma
Hey, Hey, Hey!

At the moment due to some guy thinking he didnt have to indicate i have no car as it was an insurance write off. So just waiting for payout cheque to come through. Looking at a few cars and a Clio is one of them so i've joined to have a look about etc etc, hope you don't mind.

Want to get a bit of info and hopefully speak to a few people about their Clio's too.

I'm James by the way from Ware, Hertfordshire.

Below are a couple of pics of me, sorry they are not good ones, i just don't seem to be very photogenic at all :quiet:

Moi.gif

This smiley looks like me below! :dapprove:

New1.gif

Maybe i'll just sneak in under the radar :cool:

clio 1.4 rt
how old r u dude? cos if ur over 21 get a 182 dude seriously my mates got one, well i wont swear, but jesus christ its fast!!!

p.s. welcome

Megane Mk4
Welcome to CS. Hope all your answers are questioned...
Errr Nope, I mean't questions are answered :D lol

Andi

Ford Puma
Yes i'm 24. Not sure which Clio really. I've driven a basic 1.2 all the way up to a engine modded phase 2 V6.

ollie mc said:
how old r u dude? cos if ur over 21 get a 182 dude seriously my mates got one, well i wont swear, but jesus christ its fast!!!

p.s. welcome

get both phat packs as well :cool: ......welcome to cs

R.I.P 182
LOL @ Martyn - im allowed to shark, its usually males that are sharks ;)

We're wondering where is is Ware?

R.I.P 182
CHRIS172CUP said:
It's next to Hertford, about 15/20 mins drive from Mike C's house...if that helps

Ooh i know i think, near hertfordshire / st albans? I got a few mates from up that way :)

Can come to some enfield meets and see other clio's then, im sure they can make you want one ;)

Ford Puma
Who's a Shark?

hello Chris, small world, maybe you have seen my ugly mug stumbling out of Sky every now and then?

Grew up in Enfield as mummy came from Edmonton and daddy came from Enfield, was like my back garden.

Herts is Becks&Posh country yes, just up the road in Sawbridgeworth.

I kinda get about a bit so know lots of places.

I've thought of a Ford Puma, Mini Coope, Civic Type-R, BMW 3 Series, Pug 406 Coupe, Merc C180.

just a few off the top of my head. so many options just want to find a car i can service and repair myself as i don't mind getting my hands dirty. I'm good with my hands so fixing isnt a problem. i serviced all previous cars, and modded when i went thru 'That Stage'.

JimmyMac81 said:
Who's a Shark?

hello Chris, small world, maybe you have seen my ugly mug stumbling out of Sky every now and then?

Grew up in Enfield as mummy came from Edmonton and daddy came from Enfield, was like my back garden.

Herts is Becks&Posh country yes, just up the road in Sawbridgeworth.

I kinda get about a bit so know lots of places.

I've thought of a Ford Puma, Mini Coope, Civic Type-R, BMW 3 Series, Pug 406 Coupe, Merc C180.

just a few off the top of my head. so many options just want to find a car i can service and repair myself as i don't mind getting my hands dirty. I'm good with my hands so fixing isnt a problem. i serviced all previous cars, and modded when i went thru 'That Stage'.

a BMW 3 series!!!!!!!!!!!!

a merc c180!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flipping heck jimmy boy, you must be loaded. lol:D

Ford Puma
No not loaded i just know people who know people who know people who are in the know ;)

yes i think there is a Jimmy-Mac on here. Its a nicjname so i just kept with it. Hope its not too confusing.

Still don't get the Shark comment though?!?!!?!

Weeman sucks ****
Cliolad, you're not allowed into Hertford unless you own a boxster or an M3...be careful not to fall into the elberts/hertford boy mould and get a 330ci like everyone else.

Probably have seen you, it's a bit deliverance around Ware (although a bit nicer than it was 6 or so years ago). Where abouts are you, I'm up near Wodson Park? If I go out in Ware it's only The Vine or the restaurants.

p.s. I've got the loudest and lowest 172 cup about...ask Ted182 (if that's the right name??).

R.I.P 182
Yup Jimmy Macs on here too he's lovely..

with the shark thing, if a new person comes on (usually female) a big croud of guy members mass pm her and stuff saying "hi, pics!" etc, they are sharks ;)

I was being your shark ;)

LOL!

Valver..
welcome buddy...GET A VALVER... and become part of the VALVER CLUB...:D :D....dont bother with any 182 or 172.. 1.8 16v all the way :D :D

JimmyMac81 said:
No not loaded i just know people who know people who know people who are in the know ;)

yes i think there is a Jimmy-Mac on here. Its a nicjname so i just kept with it. Hope its not too confusing.

Still don't get the Shark comment though?!?!!?!

I see. ;) mate, get a V6. they're quality

Last edited:
  Ford Puma
Oh i see guess i should be flattered then Baby D although its not like i was surrounded by women.....GOD DAMMIT!

I'm the other side Chris just as you go out towards Wareside near the total garage. i know what you mean fella, everyone that was born and bred in Ware is related, inbred to the max! The Vine is cool but over priced, the Sarecens is ok, Waterfront is a big no no!

I only go to Sky as its a late night dance and drink and i can stumble home from there.

Hhhhmmm a Valver eh? newbie feeling stupid as i have no clue.

Mondeo STTDCI
1.8 16v Clio. A notch below a Williams.

Shark = Desperate members trying to fall in love on Cliosport. Hence the comment about Baby D's "approach" lol