ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New iPhone launch today

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I'd want to use it all the time with an unlimited data plan.... I have my doubts they'll keep that for the 3G version though..... Hopefully I'm wrong though as I do want one.

Tired of the slow processors HTC use, most HP iPaqs don't have a phone feature, and Windows mobile browsing is far from ideal on some websites.

Don't need GPS either anymore, and want an iPod, so the iphone ticks all the boxes.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I'd like for GPS to be included or for the bluetooth connection options to be expanded so that I can use a external GPS receiver. This would prove easier on the battery. If internal I hope it's at least SiRF III chipset and not the crap that was builtin to the N95.

Citroen DS3 DSport
Mac users can easily make custom mp3 ringtones using included as standard Mac software so that's never been a problem for me.

Citroen DS3 DSport
The video on all the phones I owned was piss poor so I've never missed it but I suppose it is a handy thing to have. The more they decide to include the better.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
iphone talk now but only mentioning the 2.0 software aint mentioned iphone 2.... cant see it happening!!!

Another good thing would be for the phone to work with the likes of in car stereos.. Mine works occasionally, but sometimes not!?

Citroen DS3 DSport
Awesome medical apps!!!!! Only joking. I wish they'd hurry up and get to the good stuff.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Hardware is gonna get a preview i reckon, no new phone today.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Woot mobileme!

Better be f**king free to .mac users or im going loco.

wwdc-keynote_154.jpg

wwdc-keynote_155.jpg

f**king sweet!

Last edited:

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Maybe.

Or at the end of september?

I think we might get 1.1.5 today you know..

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
I've been told that there will be no 3G iPhone this year...we will see.

Citroen DS3 DSport
If that long they really need to address the stock shortage problem. 5 months without selling any iPhone's is not realistic.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Here we go...........

Oooh it might be cheaper?

f**k, i smell contracts.

RB 182
Making the iPhone affordable :)

"Black back! "Thinner at the edges. Full plastic back, it's really nice."

"Today we're introducing the iPhone 3G."

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
I shall go slap said source. Usually pretty reliable regarding apple announcements.