ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New From Edinburgh

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Flamer
well im going to lower it on springs, as i heard on the 172s lowering it on coilovers takes away from the handling. was thinkin of mayb changing the wheels to anthracite and just get a full detail so far...perhaps new air filter and im going to put it up on the ramp and check the exaust.

Gemma

A ANIMAL
well im going to lower it on springs, as i heard on the 172s lowering it on coilovers takes away from the handling. was thinkin of mayb changing the wheels to anthracite and just get a full detail so far...perhaps new air filter and im going to put it up on the ramp and check the exaust.

Gemma

Coilovers reducing the handling. just lol.

hi.

Pics?

tiTTy & SV650
coilovers will improve the handling but could compromise the ride quality. If lowering on springs alone make sure it's Eibach Sportlines or Prolines

ST
Detailing you say..

Me and the kid Paul above offer a rather good service for members, for a quote give either of us a shout.

previewi.gif

Flamer
Detailing you say..

Me and the kid Paul above offer a rather good service for members, for a quote give either of us a shout.

previewi.gif

thanks for the offer, but i wouldnt go to anyone other than my mate, he's very good an 2 mins away. he does a good job and was in the trade for 8 years :) thanks tho

oh an cheers for the advice, its why i joined, to find out whts true an whats good and all that jazz :)

Flamer
No. The ride would be more solid, but handling will certainly noe be compramised

Ah i see. i only took one of my good matesword for it as he has a black 172 and he's worked for renault for 5 years and is clio daft!! i expected it to be more solid.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Detailing you say..

previewi.gif

I might take you up on that. My car is swirled to f**k. Will drop you a PM sometime, don't have the cash for it just now.

Status
Not open for further replies.