ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Coilovers, New Wheels, New Pics

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I picked up my new wheels and coilovers yesterday. Managed to get them all fitted today and im very pleased so i thought i'd give it a quick clean and take some picutres. Hope you all enjoy :)

022-2.gif

025-2.gif

027-1.gif

031-2.gif

028-3.gif

024-2.gif

037-2.gif

043.gif

046-3.gif

044-2.gif

040-1.gif

049-3.gif

Thanks, Mark.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
thanks for all the positive comments guys!

coilovers of choice are vmaxx's. not too sure how much its lowered by but it sits 110mm from splitter to the floor

the ride seems bumpier than sportlines but still soft and comfortable for daily driving.

CLIO PH1 172
wow what a transformation- looks bloody stunning mate

surprised you don't have a carbon diamond though.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Not for me, dont get the whole 2118 thing really.

Looked better here imo :)

5394976749_9d9e6122f5_m.jpg

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
cheers guys :) its always nice to receive good feedback.

gaz-kev, you could of chose a better pic (lack of tyre shine, unclean :rasp:)

adam, i actually prefer the chrome badge....... at the mo!

oliver, i wanted it lower but not impractical. i can still get over speedbumps ok so its a win for me! :)

Last edited:

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
You stole my spoiler pinstripe ;) haha i need them bullets in my life!

Looks really well mate :D

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
cheers al. tbh honest i havent taken it out for a "proper drive" yet as it need to be aligned. as soon as i do i will let you know.

chrispy, i know its common but these came up in a good deal and i coudnt turn them down.

Cheers guys. :)

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
would you believe me if i told you i did it first ;) i cant take the credit but it was a great idea.

badges would look ace with your red wheels. :)

well it was something new to cliosport ;) I hadn't seen it before on a 1*2 and had the same on my valver so went for it!
I need to do my bullets really, but need a donor set incase it looks cack on mine lol

I really like the 2118's on it mate!