ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Coilovers, New Wheels, New Pics

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
That looks awesome. I'd get the lettering on the bullets done Anthracite if it was me though!

RB One Eight Two
That looks spot on mate!

In some of those pics it looks like your spoiler has a red line on the lip... looks good!

BG 182
looks great mate! although i preferred your black/gold 182 alloys! 2118's just arent my thing but i get why people love them

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers for all the cool comments guys :D

I did have a few fans of my old standard wheels by the looks of things so it's nice to hear feedback whether it be positive or negative.

Spoiler has a strip of red tape on the top (originally stolen from banderson) ;)

I swapped my old 182 wheels for these. They got virtually new hankook v12s all round which is a result :)

Getting the car re-aligned today so we should all good.

I did think about doing these in the black/gold like my old ones but found a pic on here and I don't think it looks as good.

Wilwoods next :D

172cup
Who the funk swapped 182 wheels for 2118's???

When you take it out for a proper blast, you'll see how much better the 15's are.
not to mention the difference in price......what a deal!
i swapped my 182 wheels with Turinis last week, I had to put 250 quid on top. im still bleeding lol