ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Clio press release

Ziel Nurburgring

Quote: Originally posted by Jeremy Townsend on 17 June 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Metallic Black on 16 June 2005

I actually quite like the look of it, its growing on me all the time. Cant wait to see what the RS version will look like, but itll be 2007 before I get one I should think.

Will the new version have deadlocks?
Yes
I presume it will be the same entry system as seen on the megane2, with the option of remote unlocking as you walk towards it.

Quote: Originally posted by blink172 on 17 June 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Metallic Black on 16 June 2005

I actually quite like the look of it, its growing on me all the time. Cant wait to see what the RS version will look like, but itll be 2007 before I get one I should think.

Will the new version have deadlocks?
Yes
I presume it will be the same entry system as seen on the megane2, with the option of remote unlocking as you walk towards it.
Deadlocks with remote key operation as standard. The hands free card from the Megane will be an option

Clio v6

Looks like Renault didnt receive the design blueprints sent in by Cliosport.net. Too late, its here now.

It looks ever so slightly different to many cheap little cars today. If you debadge it, it will pass for anything lol.

I wish Renault every success with it, and hope they set a little profit aside for the production of a replacement V6.

:D

Renault Laguna Coupe

I wish I could find the thread describing peoples first reactions to the Mk2 Phase 2 Clio (the current model that we all know and love). It was almost universally disliked.

Most of us bought one.

Mini Cooper S sport

Deadlocks with remote key operation as standard. The hands free card from the Megane will be an option
Excellent! (y)

I bet most people on here will end up buying the new RS Clio - including the people who think the new version is fugly hehehe.

Wonder if there will be any other options with the RS? Competition standard suspension per the new Trophy would be nice. Unless the mark 3 has moved the game on so much that its already there...