ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New clio owner

Clio with a body kit
Hi everyone Iv been signed up on here for a few months and owned the car a little while but been waiting for the chance to give the car a good clean and the weather to be nice to get some photos. Pics were taken on my phone but I don't own a camera at present.

Some of you may know the car its a phase 2 v6 number 185 the technical grey one.

Cheers guys

Dan
y3u6u3yd.jpg

y9e4e2uq.jpg

u4ytu8u6.jpg
e2y8umu2.jpg
equ8e9ut.jpg
degequ5a.jpg
vu4u6e3a.jpg

e5ane5yt.jpg
hajabazu.jpg

Petrol Blue 182.
Alot of love went into this car. A very extensive rebuild! Enjoy, you have a very clean Vee there.

Clio with a body kit
Alot of love went into this car. A very extensive rebuild! Enjoy, you have a very clean Vee there.

I did a lot of researching before purchasing the car and the attention to detail steve went through was something else. Everything he did was documented and accounted for.

Cheers guys took me hours to clean!!

Clio with a body kit
Nope there are a few tiny stone chips but they are on the front bumper! I'm not sure what those marks are but they seem to be present in all the pics. I need to buy myself a proper camera