ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Clio owner, New club member.

Clip Sport 172
Evening all, just sold my RX8, however I've had my 172 since late Feb. I'm sure the wife said sell the Mazda first lol. I'm looking to do track days, living between Cadwell, Mallory, Donington I should be able to get a few sorted. Site looks really good and the club weekend looks and sounds brilliant.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Welcome to CS mate!

At least you'll get a bit more fuel out of the 172!

Coming along to FCS this weekend?

PH2 172
Evening all, just sold my RX8, however I've had my 172 since late Feb. I'm sure the wife said sell the Mazda first lol. I'm looking to do track days, living between Cadwell, Mallory, Donington I should be able to get a few sorted. Site looks really good and the club weekend looks and sounds brilliant. [/QUOT
Wilcome.
There`s an exclusive to Renaultsport`s only track evening this Friday at MSV Bedford this Friday (05/06/15),places still available,2.7 mile circuit.£99 if your interested.

PH2 172
Evening all, just sold my RX8, however I've had my 172 since late Feb. I'm sure the wife said sell the Mazda first lol. I'm looking to do track days, living between Cadwell, Mallory, Donington I should be able to get a few sorted. Site looks really good and the club weekend looks and sounds brilliant.
Welcome,as it did not work correctly the first time,there is a Renaultsport only evening at MSV Bedford this Friday(05/06/15).Places still available,2.7 mile circuit,£99.