ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New clio owner. Hi All.

Clio 182

Alright guys,

Im a new clio owner or will be in september when my car gets delivered. Ive been a member of the MaxPower forum (no mocking please) for a while now and the Renault section there recommended I signed up over here.

So About Me:

Im 22 from Consett in Co. Durham and I become a police officer in 12 days with North Yorkshire Constabulary until then Im a hotel night porter hence the posting at 1:30am.

About my Renault:

Just ordered a 55reg Clio RenaultSport 182 in Metallic Arctic Blue with Cup Suspension and Spoiler Packs. Should have been £15500 but I got it for a straight £13000 which I was quite pleased with. Should be being delivered by the 8th September.

Looking forward to talking more in the future. By the way how do I get access to the Dealer comment section. Just wanting to show my approval of my local dealer. Top service so far.

Nothing...

Welcome Yellabowley, good to see you made it accross at last ;)

You need to be a fully paid up member to be able to post in all of the forum sections. Because of the new site design and for various other reasons, new sign-ups are a no go at the moment. Should hopefully be sorted soon though. Good luck with your new car too, you made the right decision in buying one! :)

Clio 182

Hey Ratty lad.

You have to pay? How much and what do you get for your money?

Cheers matey just cant wait for it to arrive now!

Welcome, my family are from Leadgate, near Consett. I live down south though. Ill have to look out for you on the road next time Im up there.

Clio 182

What are your family members called? Ill possibly know them. But youre better off saying my family live near consett dont mention the L word. Its not a nice place!!

[Edited by Yellabowley on 18 August 2005 at 7:04pm]

Black/Gold 182

Could you get Arctic Blue? I recently ordered one and was told that they had all gone and I could only have Racing Blue or Black

Clio 182

Jeccross, arctic blue was easy to get. They there were loads of black ones quite a few arctic blue but hardly any racing blue and no racing blue with the competition stripes.