ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Clio owner....172 cup

clio 172 cup
hi there people
ive just brought my first clio, a 172 cup i pick it up on christmas eve.....a little present to myself lol i cant wait !

clio/fireblade
welcome,

ive had my 172 cup for a couple of months now and they rock!!! def a future classic, 40 to the gallon driven like a pussy cat, 20 mpg ragged,most people dont know what they are and give you no respect,such a laugh when you leave em standing.

this site is good too lots of get togethers.

enjoy

Hi and welcome to the site, ive owned my 172 cup for a month or so now after trading in my corsa vxr, so much more fun to drive than the vxr, always brings a smile to your face :D

clio 172 cup
cheers for the hello's guys really lookin forward to pickin it up and yea gonna be real careful in this weather without the abs

its a HT53 reg whats all the fuss about on other threads

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I feel ancient by comparison, got mine new in November 2003 LOL

Mine's so good I'll never get rid until it meets the armco.

Welcome...as said already, take it easy over the winter. Slippery roads from all the salt and s*** they throw down make them move about quite a bit.

clio rs
its not one of them cars that u can just sell. i think if i sell mine, il start missing mine and end up buying another, better off keeping mine since its all modded to how i want it.

'53 172 Cup
You got the best one... lol!! I've had mine since March and absolutley love it... warts and all!! Not that there have been many yet!!

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Great choice, best one and don't worry bout the abs etc... lighter means faster :cool:

Clio 182 + Recaros
I feel ancient by comparison, got mine new in November 2003 LOL

Mine's so good I'll never get rid until it meets the armco.

Welcome...as said already, take it easy over the winter. Slippery roads from all the salt and s*** they throw down make them move about quite a bit.

Wise Words -

Great Purchase