ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New clio new plate and Delivery in two weeks!

197 FF + 370bhp Cupa K1
I have ordered a ff 197 with cup packs along with several other options. Had a call from Renault today to say its built and will be delivered in 2 weeks! I really cant wait much longer its killing me!

I was going to buy a cup and already purchased a cup plate, now im getting a ff with cup pack so not sure if i will get laughed at if i put the plate on as its not a real cup. What does everyone think?

197 FF + 370bhp Cupa K1
go for it!!

Yes, CII0 RS and CII0 FF have gone so looks like i will have to stay with what I have got!

I read on your other post that you have one on order too, when do you get it? Im only 5 miles away from you if you live in lutterworth like it says. I know a couple of other people who have them nearby if you wanna meet up with us one sunday. I am sure we could get some good pics because they are all different colours and specs. You best not get yours before me though!