ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new clio cup - blue - chester

172cup
103_2.jpg

looks something like that... but almost racing blue... and a bit wider... different front bumper... definately lower... ALOT

they're advertising it as the 197 CUP, not the R27

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
^ nothing like that then?!lol

get soem pics....NOW!

172cup
its sitting next to the front entrance door. you cant see itr unless you go in.

Had to buy a rear wiper blade. fookin rip off

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
It is an R27 Looks stunning in the flesh! Much better than that liquid sick.... i mean yellow ;)

God job i was at a lose end! Needed to nip to B&Q, this give me a good excuse ;)
DSC01242.gif

DSC01241.gif

Mondeo TDCI 130
Kevin, you obviuosly dont have enough to do!:rasp: i hope you told sarah.....:S , it looks mint, i need it in my life! wonder how much they will give me for the girlfriend?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Looks well dont it! Needed some tools, so thought f**k it! Weathers mint too :)

Astra VXR ex 172 owner
liquid is alot nicer than that blue even tho aaitn a fan of the 197 i do like the new r27 really looks the part

Mondeo TDCI 130
Looks well dont it! Needed some tools, so thought f**k it! Weathers mint too :)

i slipped a sly one through town, totally off topic but MEH! there was a hottie wearing white trousers with a proper shitty hoop, i was enjoying!:evil:

Ignis Sport
I went a trip into my local dealer on Monday and they have a Liquid yellow R26 Meggy and R27 Clio, both absolutely stunning looking.

Red Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus RS
Saw this today when I went in to book my MOT (half price offer, result)

Looks so much better in the flesh, no pics of a 197 seem to show it at it's best. Almost worth buying just to get a decent sized steering wheel!