ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New clio cup 200 owner from glasgow

Astra VXR
Hey guys just joined today to say hi and find out more information on the car just bought my self a new green clio cup 200:D hope to hear a meet a lot of yous catch yous later:cool:

Astra VXR
Hey mate i didnt have to my 200 is a year old so got it straight away didnt mean a write new as in a brand new car mate just meant as in my new car sorry about that lol have you got the 182 the now?a went from a 1.6 astra sxi 115 bhp so quite a big jump lol am loving the car but:D

have you got the 182 the now

I had a racing blue 182 about a year ago but had a company car since then so sold it. I missed it so thought we would sell my misses car, buy a 200 so she can use it during the week and I can have a blast of the weekend!

Enjoy it mate, I've got a week to go to get mine.....delay!:(

koi

Audi S1
^^ if you need more than an hours notice lol....there's the Rolling Road Day Extreme Motorsport on 27th November

Astra VXR
Is that next to asda or that cause a dont really know livingston lol a will probly go to the rolling road to were abouts is this happning?sorry if am askin to many questions guys its jst cause im new to all of this lol

Yip was the one in edinbrugh mate n am from riddire in glasgow mate n thanks for all the welcomes guys

Nice car that, went down to buy it about a month ago but the guy refused to let me have a test drive.

Ordered a new 200 from Pollokshields Renault instead ;).

Skoda fabia Vrs
Spotted you on pitt street last night mate. I have a rs 133 twingo but was in my mates focus st170. Car looked smart i and thought you looked really young! lol Maybe not though ( Same age as me must be high insurance!)

Steve

Last edited:
  Astra VXR
Am 20 n ma insurance is 3300 but ma dad payed it for me lol n av seen ye in the town a few times mate uv probly seen me in a black astra n the reg been CH02 TAY

Skoda fabia Vrs
Am 20 n ma insurance is 3300 but ma dad payed it for me lol n av seen ye in the town a few times mate uv probly seen me in a black astra n the reg been CH02 TAY

God that's alot! Dad payed it for you? lucky boy! I thought quote's of £1460 for a 200 was alot! lol (£666 for the twingo)

Don't think i can remember the astra bit if i'm in again will give you a toot when i'm in the twingo mate.. Some nice ladies in some lovely costumes last night eh!:approve: lol

Astra VXR
Thats with admiral mate cause av ncb n a claim to lol well ma dad payed 2000 of it which my mum left me over na payed the extra 1300 n yip was loads a luvly ladies in last nyt lol wis busy as entin n if a see you in the town al be sure a give you a beep a the horn you going into nyt?

Skoda fabia Vrs
Thats with admiral mate cause av ncb n a claim to lol well ma dad payed 2000 of it which my mum left me over na payed the extra 1300 n yip was loads a luvly ladies in last nyt lol wis busy as entin n if a see you in the town al be sure a give you a beep a the horn you going into nyt?

Am with bell. owned by admiral. Ah ok cool take it easy with it then will be a fast car for you! Yip there sure was. Take it you had you'r girlfriend in the car with you? Sure i seen a passenger.
No dont think i will be going in tonight mate. Up for work at 4.20am so dont do much on sunday nights!

where in Glasgow you from?

Skoda fabia Vrs
Yip wis my girlfriend in the car bit early a be up for work lol take it ye work far am from riddrie were u from?

Cool. start at 5am and work is only 1.4 miles away. Walking distance but i drive because of the time a start at. From Lanark mate. About 27 miles from Glasgow

Skoda fabia Vrs
Nah not really. Shoot down to newmains and then onto the m8. Just cruise in:approve: Yip get shouted at by the gf! lol if she catches me! ha

Not up to much tonight?

Nice car mate, need to get some decent pics up :)

You in Glasgow a lot?

I'm in everyday for Uni, if your ever in or around Strathclyde Uni you might spot it parked up

Astra VXR
Awrite DM26 am in glasgow all the time mate am not really over at glasgow uni way much through the day but if a see you al give you a beep a the horn n a will try n get decent pics up mate just not had a nice weather really a take them always rainin but a will get some up soon mate

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
You're paying too much for your insurance imo. I'd have waited another year, at least. Can't believe you've paid over £3k for car insurance, for a year. Crazy.

Astra VXR
Dad payed it so not botherd mate plus my other car was gettin took off me no matter what so thought a would get a good car instead a gettin a old car