ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Clio 182 Fog Lamps...

Hello,

I have not used the board in ages but my Clio is in the wars at the moment and thought I would ask some advice.

Along with me having to buy two new front tyres, getting a new windscreen because of chips and having a dent in my bonnet due to a stone at road works, I now have a smashed front left fog light once again thanks to road works on my way to work.

Has anyone had to replace one before and how much did it cost? Is it worth me going to Renault to do it or will they rip me off. Its going in for its 24k service next Tuesday as it is. The bulb is fine, its just the glass that has smashed leaving just the rubber rim of it with some shards of glass attached.

Cheers for any help you can give me!!!

Simon

Shall I buy it directly off Renault or go elsewhere for it? If its going to Renault anyway shall I just get them to do it or will they charge me the earth for it?

Try ebay to buy one, renault want daft money for them.

You basically remove the arch liner and then whole unit is held in by 2 bolts.

Ok, I have spoken to Renault and they wanted to charge me £120 for the part and fitting!!!! They now know what they can do with that thanks to my phone call!!

Will see if I can get one off Ebay or go to a breakers yard, something like that.