ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New car now crashed car :( :(

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
Was at the tafford centre today coming out and a woman smashed into the back of me. Face is killing me from me hitting wheel. hope it dont get written off or good bye Racing Blue :(:(

Jordan has got some pics of the car he will post them later

Last edited:

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
where theres a blame theres a claim lol. hope the damage isnt to bad

Mustang, S13, AX GT
man thats gutting, aslong as your ok. btw, if its a right off dibs on the motor ;)

id just been to a mini meet with winston and samboRT.... and this happened shortly after :(

uploading pics as we speak...

Ye cant drive without putting 1 on. I was leaning forwards abit before it happened that dint help

Nope never touched brakes if i did bulbs prob would have blown but they never

Peugeot 206 XSi
Pfft, she's a bloody stupid woman. Shame about it, eager to know what ins say with it as it is though.. What a fun convoy home it was :cool:

Peugeot 206 XSi
With the amount of damage to it, what they'll say, whether it's a repair or not, think it's fairly borderline tbh.

well... the pics are here :(

rear shots of the damage...

IMG_0058.gif

IMG_0060.gif

whole exhaust pushed along... middle section and cat moved completely... and one of the pipes on the exhaust manifold is bent :(

IMG_0064.gif

IMG_0063.gif

IMG_0066.gif

bootlid mashed...

IMG_0079.gif

boot floor bent to buggery...

IMG_0076.gif

the other car...

IMG_0059.gif

cooper s full areo kit...
I know how you feel buddy. Thought mine was a goner but was saved somehow. Kinda wish it hadnt been at times.
Take it none of you guys can sleep either!

Peugeot 206 XSi
^^ I'll agree with that, night time pics never look the same either, looking at it it needs a lot of work, but with the value of the car i honestly don't know! Hope it gets sorted soon though, whatever happens!

cooper s full areo kit...
I was the same mate, I ended up in A n E for 4 hours on a sunday eve and car was taken away on a low loader. Its worse seeing it the morning after in a garage. Get onto your insurance and really complain about neck back and shoulders. Go for physio, go to docs for painkillers etc. I got 4 and half grand just in compo, Still trying to get my losses! Teach the other bloke to fall sleep at the wheel!
In all fairness though Ryan I hope you get it sorted, Im sure they can sort that out, amazing what they can do no adays...

pictures dont show anything so to speak.... floor pan is alot worse than it looks, same with the arches and exhaust :( time will tell i guess

Black Gold 182 (Cup Pack)
fingers crossed for you matey, hope the insurance pays out okay, on a rpelacment, or a repair

bugger me is that the time!

306 GTI-6
I was the same mate, I ended up in A n E for 4 hours on a sunday eve and car was taken away on a low loader. Its worse seeing it the morning after in a garage. Get onto your insurance and really complain about neck back and shoulders. Go for physio, go to docs for painkillers etc. I got 4 and half grand just in compo, Still trying to get my losses! Teach the other bloke to fall sleep at the wheel!
In all fairness though Ryan I hope you get it sorted, Im sure they can sort that out, amazing what they can do no adays...

agree, whiplash is impossible to disprove. if you complain of the symptoms you should be able to get a decent pay out.

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Without any offense, I've seen more damage done at 15mph. What speed did she hit you?
Can't see that being a right off.

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
Shame :( aslong as your ok mate :)

PS Racing Blue looks awesome in the dark :D

/carl

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you've only had it two minutes!! :(:(:(

i feel for you mate, although from the pics, it does look repairable.

the only thing that really sucks is that it will hurt your resale value now...silly b**ch. :(

Tesla MP3 2021
foooking hell.
sorry to see it fella, wouldnt have thought it would be a right off