ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New car clio dci 86

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Fed up with low mpgs, have been for a while, and stupid tax prices, so last week i snapped this clio dci 86 dynamique s up at work, 9 months old, was almost 16k new, i got it for half that.

Loving the 70mpg
loving the £30 tax
loving the ipod factory fit connections
loving no scratches, dings etc
loving the remaining warranty.

Doesnt go to bad either, was originaly looking at a dci 106 but then tax was more and mpg was slightly less.

before you gays ask, im keeping this one.

SAM_0332.jpg

SAM_0333.jpg

SAM_0334.jpg

SAM_0335.jpg
pencil.png

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
i dont think so, i have enough with modding cars i think, something always goes wrong eventualy

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
going 2morrow, lovely car but putting fuel in it to fill up was a joke, £100 to fill, did 300miles, thats when i though fuk this

Really nice cars to drive, shame it hasn't got the factory fit tom tom though (no idea how much it is an option though).

Megane 225 F1
Nice mate. Although I think you may need a weekend toy soon to keep yourself from modding this one.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
prefer the little 1.2 you had! Did you sell it?

1.2 went a while ago, to slow and painfull

Really nice cars to drive, shame it hasn't got the factory fit tom tom though (no idea how much it is an option though).

tom tom is standard on all 2010 dynamiques now, couldnt get hold of one for the rite dollar

Very good mate. You keeping this for teh long haul then? Proper long haul i.e 3 yrs +

yes this one is staying.

Nice mate. Although I think you may need a weekend toy soon to keep yourself from modding this one.

dont even tempt me young william

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Diseasel is for losers.

If your car isn't capable of sub 18mpg then its lame imo.

(I got your pm mate but never read it in time, just got back from holiday, sorry. x)

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
diesel is the new petrol i tell the.

Bm went today, the bloke didnt even test drive it lol.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
not enough, but i can expect to make money on every car, yea flea bay, since its gone i have 5 phone calls today about people wanting to view ffs sods law

not enough, but i can expect to make money on every car, yea flea bay, since its gone i have 5 phone calls today about people wanting to view ffs sods law

That's always the way. When I got rid of my Xsara VTS a few years back. Advertised on pistonheads, on the staff intranet at work for two weeks absolutely nothing. Then some geezer turned up and said he'll have it, and pick it up the following weekend. He left a cheque for a deposit and then I had about five or six people wanting to come and view it.

Last edited:
  Meg 250/E36 Touring
dCi 86's are stupidly economical.

I did 80 miles on the fuel light in a Modus last week

76 MPG :approve:

Iain, the Clio dCi's are a world different to the 1.2's - plus as the engine is heavier there is a welcome bit of steering feel (although no where enough IMO!)

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
alot of differnce between the dci 86 and 1.2, 86 feels double the power and alot less engine noise, it will sit at 80mph on the motorway all day long.