ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New car 911 p**n content

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Here she is :star:

DSCF6188.jpg

DSCF6183a.jpg

DSCF6079.jpg

DSCF1003.jpg

DSCF6176.jpg

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
Gorgeous! The rear parking sensors spoil the rear a bit, but it'll probably save you a few scrapes :)

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
It has gone pear shapped. Just got back from a 3hrs round trip after paying a 1k deposit via paypal to secure the car yesterday. Turns up with my large bag of money and to my suprise he had told me a few porkies! All the tyres where bold even though it passed the MOT yesterday, tax expires in a few weeks, all discs and pads are shot. I knew about the tax but he said the tyres and discs had only done 6k since being replaced. Gob smacked and truely pissed off. He refunded my deposit without question. Not a happy chap. That's 5 i have now looked at and every owner has told me they are mint with no issues and i get there and they are s**t!!! What is it with Porsche owners??? I have never walked away from any of the 14 Evos that i have looked at and owned.

Last edited:
  Golf R soon...
I'll liking that a lot...love 911's! All of them!

Bloody hell so thats a Gallardo and 911 in the space of a weekend! I need to work harder!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
C4S or nowt when it comes to the 996 (obviously excluding the GT's/Turbo's). My dad ran a C4 just like the one posted. Great car, but not that quick.

Tav

Clio 197
I'm sure you'll find a nicer example, blessing in disguise perhaps?

Any particular reason you went for the 4WD Carrera?

DMS

A thirsty 172
More grip? Didn't Top Gear do a back to back comparison of the 2WD and 4WD 911's and conclude that the 4WD has loads more grip, but the 2WD is more tail happy and more fun?

fiesta 1.25
One of the best ive ever seen.

It has gone pear shapped. Just got back from a 3hrs round trip after paying a 1k deposit via paypal to secure the car yesterday. Turns up with my large bag of money and to my suprise he had told me a few porkies! All the tyres where bold even though it passed the MOT yesterday, tax expires in a few weeks, all discs and pads are shot. I knew about the tax but he said the tyres and discs had only done 6k since being replaced. Gob smacked and truely pissed off. He refunded my deposit without question. Not a happy chap. That's 5 i have now looked at and every owner has told me they are mint with no issues and i get there and they are s**t!!! What is it with Porsche owners??? I have never walked away from any of the 14 Evos that i have looked at and owned.

Why didnt you offer less?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Front bumper doesn't fit correctly in those pics. I would of walked, if he's been less than honest on that, what else could he be concealing?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
One of the best ive ever seen.

Why didnt you offer less?

I had already beaten him down from 18k to 17k on the phone which still made it over priced in my eyes but if it was mint no probs. He would not budge a penny more when i got there. He said why don't you buy some part worns on Ebay (oh dear!). What does that tell you? :eek:

Front bumper doesn't fit correctly in those pics. I would of walked, if he's been less than honest on that, what else could he be concealing?

Didn't notice that in the pics. In the flesh it was spot on.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Guess you're back on the hunt, then. Shame, as it was a nice motor that (from the pictures).

Nothing else take your fancy for that cash?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Guess you're back on the hunt, then. Shame, as it was a nice motor that (from the pictures).

Nothing else take your fancy for that cash?

Not really that's my problem.

Went to London again this morning to vue another 911 and this time i handed the cash over! Really good price + it's black :cool: Just got back and it's already booked in for some mods :approve:

BPtcthwCGkKGrHgoH-CoEjlLl2U9BJ0-gpf.gif

4c9b_1.gif