ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New car 911 p**n content

J03

MX5 1.8
haha i take that back, i should read posts properly! ant1 doesnt mess around does he.. thats quick!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Not really that's my problem.

Went to London again this morning to vue another 911 and this time i handed the cash over! Really good price + it's black :cool: Just got back and it's already booked in for some mods :approve:

BPtcthwCGkKGrHgoH-CoEjlLl2U9BJ0-gpf.gif

4c9b_1.gif

Just so everybody knows, this is the new one :clown:

J03

MX5 1.8
very nice, whats this one mate? carrera? 4?
what are your plans too? spill the beans :p

LY V6 with Recaros
Lovely car :D

What's going on with everyone buying Porsches and Gallardos on here at the moment!

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Why didn't you go for a Turbo?

Would have thought it'd be more up your street.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Why didn't you go for a Turbo?

Would have thought it'd be more up your street.

30k price tag puts you off when the market for them seems unstable. If i get on with this one after 3 months, the turbo will be my next step.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
TBH there are some nice ones if you look around ant. I was offered a very tidy one on W plate with 59k for £25k.

At that price i think i could run it for 6 months and sell for a profit.

If I had the money there and then i would have had it. Maybe in a few more months...

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
TBH there are some nice ones if you look around ant. I was offered a very tidy one on W plate with 59k for £25k.

At that price i think i could run it for 6 months and sell for a profit.

If I had the money there and then i would have had it. Maybe in a few more months...

I guess but i still have the Evo don't forget and the car above only cost 13.8k so over 10k for a turbo when i still have the Evo, does not make sense for me.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I guess but i still have the Evo don't forget and the car above only cost 13.8k so over 10k for a turbo when i still have the Evo, does not make sense for me.

Bargain. Is it a C2 or C4?

Turbos.

Bargain mate! No point having two high performance cars like you say...