ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 182 Owner (pics)

Hello All.

Been reading the ClioSport threads for a while now so thought i'd get round to saying hello.

I'm David, from East Kilbride, just outside Glasgow and I've got a Titanium Silver 182.
I bought the car in October having always had an eye on the 182s. Though, at the time I wasn't planning to change any time soon. However, a nice lady left me with no choice after driving into the side of me and writing off the car. So that was my excuse to upgrade to the 182. (Had a C2 before). I'm so glad I did, and i managed to get a cracking deal on it so she did me a huge favour in the long run.
It really is one of those cars that brings a smile to your face every time you drive it. Something i had never experienced before.
What smashing cars these are.

The Guides section is very helpful, I had a good read through them before purchasing the car, although I've still ended up with a leaking headlamp washer!

Looking forward to making my way through the rest of the threads and hopefully getting to a couple of meets.

Anyhow..here's a few pics.

DSC01254.jpg

DSC01353.jpg

DSC01342.jpg

DSC01345.jpg

DSC01349.jpg

DSC01350.jpg

DSC01352.jpg

DSC01351.jpg

Comments/thoughts welcome.

Clio 197
Looks nice mate, always think they look weird with standard wheels on in silver. Must more street sleeper.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Cracking car matey, suits the non cup pack wheels in that colour actually!

not too far from me, im near stirling. check the meets section and get yourself along, were having a Rolling Road day on the 9th of feburary!

RB 182
Looks nice that mate...I had the headlight washer leakage problem and it was all fixed under warrenty no problems by just replacing them.