ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 182 exhaust mount from powerflex

BG182
Mmmm cool, any links to buy from? any traders on here that can supply?
or do you just buy direct?

Last edited:

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Found them on eBay :)

On my iPad but eBay number is: 311569768279

Ordered mine :)

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
^^^^ was going to do the same mod - nearly ordered the others yesterday - would have been kicking myself now!

I don't think these will fix the issues with my Miltek system anyway as the hole needs to be about 1/2" to the left but hopefully will work on the majority of cars. I modified some EXH008's to get mine to sit nice.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Each :dizzy:

So £42 for a 182 to do both hangers.

Yes and tbh if it sort's my pita standard exhaust hangers out I ain't bothered and will be a happy man.

Also if I work out the amount of originals I have gone through over the years - normally lasting 6 months if I am lucky - it's a no brainer.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
There's a company on Facebook selling them at £18.50 a piece. Still bloody expensive for what they are!

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
New oe hangers, high temp silicon, job done.

The modded ones I've seen sold are pony and although these look better, i won't be buying as the silicon mod is going the distance.

BG182
They finally arrived today, so cracked on and got them fitted, 2 of the bolts sheared off so i had to drill a couple new holes but apart from that all went well and im very pleased, good quality, nice and stiff , the tips both sit perfectly i havent had to adjust anything
20160401_192912_001-1.jpg

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Mine arrived today also but won't be until next week till I fit.

But agreed quality of them looks superb.