ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

needed new tyres. so got some wheels

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Do you not get weird/concerned looks when you get your camera out and get down near the floor at a Tesco filling station?!

Cars looks sweet anyway mate, I feel a New Year photoshoot coming on in the future...?

dude i didn't even get petrol, got air, then reversed back onto forecourt for light, then took photo and left

hope you used an intrisicly safe camera to take a photo in a petrol station

lol

that is a totaly myth about it effecting it anyway

Am wondering whether perhaps the B&W shot makes them look slightly nicer than they do in person... ?

Photo's cool though dude, mine needs a serious clean and much TLC.

didn't mean to shoot in black and white but oh well, not overly bothered what they look like tbh, the tyres do the job, dirty as hell again now anyways

I knew you were due a thread like this!

8/10

just for you mate,

Golf R/Leon FR
im not too sure neil?

have you got any colour pics fella?

ive recently changed my wheels to willy wheels :)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
i will get some colour pics, but i am in no rush....lol

noticed you had put the willy wheels on yours, keeping it nice and clean too i see.....lol

lol nah i was looking at them since they got put on ebay a week ago then i seen them on his, they look minted, cant wait to get them :)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
middo i am in no rush to change the tyres over chap, its just hassle for the sake of it, i am going to slowly refurbish the oz's, i am really in no rush to get them do so these will be on for a fair old while.

even though i can't really be assed i have thought about giving the r19's a silver lining around the edge...what you think?

really need it to be decked though