ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

need help positioning spoiler!

fiesta zetec s
i attached my spolier today, thought it looked great but the missis said it looks abit off. what you reckon?

3142b79c7290094a14a549aa8e673001.jpg

fiesta zetec s
That does not suit the car imo.

i think it looks banging, plus it helps with my downforce. iv just installed a splitter aswell, i out cornered a lotus elise earlier. he overtook me on the straights obviusly as its a 1.2 8v

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
f**king hell, Wind up surely, no1 can think that is a good addition!!!!

Fuking brilliant, cheered me up on this miserable night in coventry :D :D :D

330Ci Sport Convertible
i think it looks banging, plus it helps with my downforce. iv just installed a splitter aswell, i out cornered a lotus elise earlier. he overtook me on the straights obviusly as its a 1.2 8v

Was that when you were chasing the F40? :rasp:

Where did you dig that picture up from it makes the car look like a shopping trolley lol

fiesta zetec s
y do you think its a wind up? i just spent alot of your tax money having that sprayed and it took me ages to get it on perfect with a spirit level.

I bet you regret posting this now!

Ive got to admit though, I love seeing cars like this on the road, as it makes me laugh so hard that people think it looks good!

Black Gold Trophy
That is the ugliest rear bumper I've ever seen... I can safely say I'd rather drive a metro than that... and that's saying something!

Cro

Meg'd r27
I literally bust out laughing... top job mate! Cheered me up no bother :rasp: